House in Cortes de la Frontera, Ronda Area Andalucia, Spain - Peaceful And Secured Location, 10 Minute Walk From A Small Village With Local Amenities
It is with great pleasure that Finca Olivar is available for private and exclusive rentals. Consisting of a large 5 bedroom house situated in 20 acres of paddocks, olive trees and a beautifully designed river garden with access to the Rio Guadiaro. The finca is nestled in the picturesque Guadiaro Valley with stunning views of the Serrania de Ronda mountains and the Alcornocales and Sierra Grazalema natural parks.
The 5 bedroomed house features high ceilings, a spacious lounge set across two levels and a high-end kitchen. 4 of the 5 bedrooms enjoy access to en-suite bathrooms, all of which have recently been refurbished and finished to a high standard. Each room has its own access to the exterior of the building, with 3 of the rooms also enjoying their own dining areas and a unique 'tower office' with 360 degree views of the finca round off some of the special internal elements of the house.
Immediately positioned outside the house is where the Finca Olivar really separates itself from other properties. The pool area consists of a well- proportioned and modern infinity pool, surrounded by a spacious sun terrace and with shade provided by a generous pergola. Adjacent to this area is the superb and recently built pool house. This large building is a self contained space for guests, consisting of an indoor and outdoor dining area, bar, kitchen and bathroom. with access to a BBQ and a separate sun terrace, the pool house is an impressive space and will form the focal point for many family holidays. Two other outdoor dining areas give guests even more outdoor options.
Other amenities include an air conditioned gym with kettle-bells, a rowing machine and a pull up station, along with your own laundry room and access to broadband WI FI.
Thoughtfully developed for those seeking privacy, beautiful views and access to their own estate, the Finca Olivar represents a unique rental opportunity to a discerning family, group of friends or business traveller.
About the Owner
About Rachel Harrison
Activity and Interests
Sabinillas (approximately 35 mins drive) is the nearest beach.
Very typical Spanish beach, lovely beach front, white sand with a good range of restaurants and bars.
Malaga airport is 1 hour 50 mins drive. Detailed directions will be given to you.
5/10 minute walk to nearest village with amenities.
The next town is 10 minute drive and has a larger super market and more bars and restaurants.
more details are given in our welcome document.
Ronda is 40 minute drive and is a beautiful historic town.
Seville is also within driving distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Flexible stays available
Additional add ons can be negotiated with us such as a welcome grocery pack, and a maid service. These will incur a cost and can be pre arranged and agreed upon prior to your stay should you require this service.
20% non returnable deposit is made to secure the Finca and the dates
Remaining balance is to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival at the Finca
All payments are to be made via Bank Transfer, bank charges have already been factored into our pricing and are therefore non negotiable.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master en suite: large walk in shower, Large bath with double sinks with a vanity unit, wc En-suites comprise of large walk in showers, double sinks and one also has a large bath. All done to a very high standard and have recently be refurbished. Downstairs wc also, as well as a separate bathroom in the newly built pool house.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Consists of a kingsize bed, separate dressing room Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed Bedroom 3: Twin bed Bedroom 4: Double bed Bedroom 5 (master): Kingsize bed All bedroom are very large, please see pictures. All have A/C
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Beautiful property a must see. Outside: Set in over 20 acres of private River gardens. Beautiful paved pool area with infinity pool with steps for easy access. The pool as well as the entire property is entirely private. The pool is approximately 30ft by 18 ft with infinity edge into plunge pool. Luxury outdoor furniture around the pool and the terraced areas. Utility Room: Separate sink, washing machine, tumble drier and clothes line. iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen is included as well as pool towels. These can be cleaned at extra cost throughout your stay, prices of which can be negotiated before your visit. Other: There is also a gallery area where the TV is this is up from the Living room. This also has a seating area. We also have a breakfast room next to the kitchen. A fully air conditioned gym A gym built into the tower of the property