Barn in Montirat, Tarn, Midi-Pyrenees, France - Peaceful Location With Stunning Open Countryside All Around
This two bed barn sits in 2.5 acres. It has no immediate neighbours and offers complete privacy and quiet. Although the overall grounds are shared with the owners it has its own patio area and its own area of garden only the pool need be shared. It comes with the use of the owners games room which has a full size pool table and table tennis table. Some bicycles are also available for use. The property has mainstream British TV and a DVD player.
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
We stayed here for 10 days to explore the midi pyrenees this property was very well located lots of things between 20mins and 1hour we visited all the major towns and cities around us, we were unfortunate to have terrible weather so it tainted our experience somewhat we didn't swim much as the pool was too cold however had it of been a normal summer the cool pool would of been a welcomed addition, the owner was very easy to contact which was good as we had a electrical storm which left us in darkness! the accommodation was clean and spacious i understand they have only been renting for a short time so i imagine it will get better and better as time goes on the views were lovely as was the garden and the use of the pool table and table tennis was a God send in our case due to the weather.
I f i could make any negative comment it would be lack of entertainment in house some dvds or board games would of helped us with kids aged 7 and 11 however if you are a couple this could be the peace and quite you are looking for
Activity and Interests
The Mediterranean coast at Narbonne, Beziers etc is approx 2 hours 30 mins. There is a lake within 20 mins drive for watersports a beach and swimming.
Toulouse 1hr 15mins (BA, Easyjet) - Rodez 45mins (Ryanair), Carcassonne (Ryanair) 2h 15 mins. Car hire is recommended.
Nearest village (Mirandol-Bourgnounac) 5 minute drive. Carmaux with large supermarkets, a range of shops and railway station is 15mins away.
The beautiful medieval city of Albi is 30mins.
Cordes-Sur-Ciel a stunning hill top bastille town with tourist shops and restaurants is 20 mins. Other similar villages within a short drive.
Mirandol (5 min drive) has a small supermarket, a butcher, bakers, bar and a restaurant.
- Booking Notes:
Deposit payable and full payment within 7 days of booking.
Changeover day is flexible subject to availability.
Notes on prices:
extra days and weekends depending on availability.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to both bedrooms
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double with king-size. Bedroom 2 one double or two single beds. Sofa bed in the lounge area.
- Outside: The main bedroom benefits from French doors onto a patio area immediately outside where there is garden furniture and the ability to barbecue. The property has its own private area of garden. Private parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (not pool towels) are included. Linen provided.