Chalet in Montriond, Morzine, Haute Savoie, Rhone-Alpes, France - Close to Ski Lifts. Only 5 minutes in our private minibus, Peaceful location next to woods and river
Mountain Utopias' catered ski chalet in Montriond/Morzine. Sleeps 14/16 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms with hot tub and sauna.
We were very excited last winter to make Chalet Adonis our second chalet in Morzine. A very spacious, modern yet traditional chalet, it has already been a great success as it is ideal for large groups but also for room-by-room rental,
It is a lovely chalet is equipped with all you may need to feel comfortable and right at home during your stay. Our lounge with its large fireplace is the perfect space to relax with a glass of wine and a board game or book. The sauna and hot-tub will help you unwind after a day on the slopes.
Sleeping a maximum of 16 in 5 en-suite bedrooms, the chalet can accommodate large groups and families without compromising on comfort of your stay.
Chalet Adonis is set in a quiet location bordering the village of Montriond just outside Morzine, just across the road from our other Chalet, L'Eau Vive. That position gives you quick and easy access to a choice of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets and St Jean D'Aulps. We will take you from the chalet to the lift of your choice in a matter of minutes.
About the Owner
About Toby Webb
Mountain Utopia is owned and run by Tamara and Toby. Hospitality has always been our great passion and when we first arrived in the Mont Blanc area we knew it was love from the first sight. There was going to be no other way of life for us - we knew we were going to run a chalet. We followed our dream and now we have the opportunity to share it with you.
We set Mountain Utopia up after great seasons of working for other chalet owners. Now we can use our catering and hospitality experience to make sure you enjoy the best alpine holidays. We are proud to provide you with professional, yet personal service, ensuring that time you spent with us is an unforgettable one.
Toby Webb purchased this chalet in 2014
Why Toby Webb chose Portes du Soleil area
After 2 brilliant winters and many returning guests, we were glad to add Chalet Adonis to our company's profile for winter 2014/15.
This excellent chalet will be a great addition offer fabulous comfort in its all ensuite rooms and with a hot tub and sauna.
The location gives us quick access to the Morzine and Avoriaz ski lifts with each accessed in minutes with our daily shuttle service, dropping you metres from the lift and saving you from a slog in ski boots each morning that you must do with many central chalets.
What makes this chalet unique
Our passion and years of experience along with our fabulous team of chalet hosts. We have hand picked these great members of our team and can't wait for our guests to enjoy their great personalities.
From the Owner
“After 2 brilliant winters and many returning guests, we were glad to add Chalet Adonis to our company's profile for winter 2014/15. This excellent chalet will be a great addition offer fabulous comfort in its all ensuite rooms and with a hot tub and sauna. The location gives us quick access to the Morzine and Avoriaz ski lifts with each accessed in minutes with our daily shuttle service, dropping you metres from the lift and saving you from a slog in ski boots each morning that you must do with many central chalets.”
Activity and Interests
By plane :
Geneva Airport at 60 Km (only 1h15 transfer time)
By road :
-when you come from ‘Autoroute Blanche’, come off at Bonneville or Cluses, direction Taninges and Les Gets.
-when you come from A40, come out at Annemasse, direction Thonon and Morzine.
By train :
TGV/TER to Thonon, Cluses or Thonon.
By bus links from Geneva, Thonon and Cluses :
5 minutes free shuttle time from the chalet to the centre of Morzine
Distance between Morzine and: Paris 600 Km Lyon 220 Km Geneve 80 Km Thonon 30 Km Cluses 30 Km.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Feb 2017 - 1 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
2 Apr 2017 - 8 Apr 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
9 Apr 2017 - 16 Apr 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Sunday
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% booking deposit. Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival date. Please contact us for more details.
Our usual Changeover Day is Sunday. Check in 4pm, check out 10am. Please contact us if you require alternative arrangements.
Notes on prices:
Prices per person on a fully catered basis in the winter. Peak weeks are priced for whole chalet booking.
Please contact us directly for chlildren rates, short breaks and prices for other dates you might be interested in.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Our passion and years of experience along with our fabulous team of chalet hosts. We have hand picked these great members of our team and can't wait for our guests to enjoy their great personalities.”
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- whitewater rafting
- 250 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure, Shower room on ground floor next to the sauna
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with shower, sink and wc. There is also an additional WC next to the lounge and a shower next to the sauna
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Ensuite Double room with Balcony
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 3 Single Bed, Double ensuite with mezzanine triple
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 3 Single Bed, Double ensuite with mezzanine triple
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Twin/Double ensuite
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed, Twin/Double ensuite
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Room 1: Double Ensuite Room 2: Double/Twin Ensuite Room 3: Double En-suite with upper Mezzanine room 1 with 3 single beds in the eaves. Room 4: Double En-suite with upper Mezzanine room 2 with 3 single beds in the eaves. Room 5: Double/Twin Ensuite
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Included in Price
- Included in Price
- Catering available
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Overview: Large, modern yet traditional Owner-hosted independent chalet 5 en-suite bedrooms Fully catered package with 4 course evening meal on 6 nights completed with bottled wine and beer Daily in resort transfers - including staff day off and evenings hot-tub and sauna Large open plan lounge-dining room with log fire and underfloor heating TV & games room area WiFi Plenty of books & board games iPod docking station, walkie talkies and GoPro HD camera Spacious rooms with flexible layout Concierge service, pre-booked lift passes, equipment and airport transfers No additional charge for babies, free baby cot, high chair, changing mat, booster seats and stair gates Secure ski and boot/ bike storage, Plenty of private parking. Live out hosts 75 minutes airport transfer from Geneva Outside: Chalet Adonis has its own private garden and sunny decking with garden benches, sun loungers and hot tub. There's plenty of snow to make a snowman or to try your igloo building skills in the winter. It's also a great suntrap, making those long summer BBQ lunches extra special. Our large hot tub is a perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes with the gentle sound of the river flowing near by. There is plenty of car parking, if you choose to drive to the chalet. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, towels, bathrobes are included. Chalet is cleaned daily by live out staff. Other: Chalet Adonis offers both an outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna. Next to the sauna there is also a dedicated massage space where you can get a relaxing massage or sports therapy.