Villa in Ciudad Quesada, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Sleep 6 (3 Bedrooms) with air conditioning and Wifi
Modern 3 Bed villa, ideal holiday location, for sun, beaches, golf and all importantly relaxing, close to La Marquesa golf course and La Mata Natural Park, with its therapeutic salt lakes. The villa is furnished to a very high standard, with air conditioning in the living area and 3 bedrooms and Wi-fi . There is a spacious lounge, dining area, fully fitted kitchen and two of the three bedrooms have balconies with bistro sets, 2 bathroom. In addition there is outside space all around villa along with a large terrace to the front where there is a barbecue and roof solarium. The communal pool is immediately in front of the villa. For golfers La Marquesa, an 18 hole par 72 golf course is a 5 min drive and with in easy driving distance are 4 more courses. The stunning beaches at Guardamar are only a 10 min drive. Shops and bars within walking or a short drive, Quesada its self offers everything you could need from butchers, groceries, clothes and everything in-between along with an excellent choice of restaurants and bars.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The glorious beaches of Guardamar are within a 10 minute drive, where you will find golden sand stretching for miles. Driving along the coast road gives you access to beaches to the north and south. Restaurants and cafes line the beach front.
The villa is situated between the two airports of Alicante to the north and Murcia (San Javier) to the south, taking approximately 40 minutes to get to the villa. Car hire is recommended to get the best out of your holiday.
You are approximately a 5 minute car journey from the centre of Quesada, a short drive to Guardamar del Segura, Torrevieja, Santa Pola and Elche are within a 30 minute drive
There are two water parks, one being a short drive away on outskirts of Quesada and Aquapolis in Torrevieja. Horse riding, paint ball, kayaks, archery, zip wire and quad biking are near by. Along the coast you have fishing excursions and you can go over to Tabarca Island. There are numerous local markets. At Elche there is Rio Safari, Palm garden and balloon trips. Further afield you have water parks and theme parks at Benidorm which is approximately a 90 minute drive. If you like shopping Alicante has something for everyone.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure. £200 security deposit is required to cover any damage and is returned after satisfactory inspection of property. Cleaning fee of 60 Euro is payable to housekeeper on arrival, there is a 20 Euro fee for out of hours arrival and departures. Clients must obtain their own comprehensive insurance cover, as the owner cannot be held responsible for injury, loss, damage, cancellations etc.
Flexible. On arrival my housekeeper will meet and greet at 3pm, giving a quick introduction to the property and where things are. You will be required to vacate by 10am on the day of departure. Times are flexible, if no previous or further guests that day
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom has a bath with shower over, WC, wash basin. Downstairs bathroom has shower, WC, wash basing and washing machine. Both bathrooms have soap dispensers with hand, body and hair wash.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom has a king size bed, a/c, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, ceiling fan and balcony. Back bedroom has a king size bed, a/c built in wardrobe, ceiling fan and balcony. Twin bedroom has 2 single beds, a/c, built in wardrobe, ceiling fan.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is air conditioning in living area and the 3 bedrooms, also ceiling fans in all bedrooms and kitchen. Wi-fi. A selection of DVD;s, small board games and packs of cards. There are soap dispensers in showers and over sinks containing hand, body and hair wash. The immediate surrounding neighbourhood is family orientated and is safe and happy environment. Some of the home owners have chosen to live on the complex permanently, abiding by the sensible community rules, which should be observed and maintained by any visitors to the villa. With this in mind, your stay should be a very enjoyable one. My friendly and extremely helpful housekeeper lives close by, should they be required to assist with any issues, with the minimum disruption to yourselves. A welcome pack can be purchased for you, details can be supplied. Baby/child equipment can be hired locally poa. Outside: The communal pool (unheated) is ideally placed directly in front of the villa, you can chill on terrace while children play in pool and there is no having to lock up and take your towels etc down to the pool area, the pool is shared by 15 villas, although you have it to yourself the majority of the time. There are a six sun loungers on the roof solarium, the main and back bedroom both have balconies both with bistro sets. The front terrace has a barbecue, table and chairs, ash tray provided for smoking (outside only). The area around the villa is stoned. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned before guests arrive and after departure, cleaning fee applies. Linen and towels are included (not beach towels), if staying longer than a week you can opt for a mid-stay change of bed linen and towels for a reasonable extra charge. Other: Dining area with dining table, sideboard, display cabinet, a/c.