House in Saint-Alban-des-Hurtières, Savoie, Rhone-Alpes, France - Situated In A Quiet Hamlet, 5 Minutes From Lake, Fantastic Walking And Cycling
A little trout stream borders this charming stone-built property nestling in the picturesque village of Saint Alban Des Hurtières in the French Alps. Situated in a quiet hamlet with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, this cosily furnished former watermill comfortably sleeps 8 over 3 levels. Le Petit Nid is available on a self-catering weekly basis or nightly B&B. Meals are provided on request, at a very reasonable price, by the owner who trained at the world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu cookery school in Paris.
About the Owner
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
35 minutes from Chambéry airport (winter flights only)
1 hour 15 from Lyon St Exupéry airport
1 hour 15 from Geneva airport
45 minutes from Italy via the Fréjus Tunnel
Nearest village with restaurant and bar 2 km away (walkable).
For great bread - Epierre 8 minutes drive away.
Bank and supermarkets - Aiguebelle 10 minutes' drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
For weekly hire, ask for a 50% deposit.
For B&B, depending on number of nights, payment accepted on arrival.
No deposit required but expect guests to leave house clean and replace breakages.
Normally Saturday to Saturday but can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
The price for B&B is based on 2 sharing a double room. Price includes a continental breakfast.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite shower, wc En suite shower, wc Bathroom, wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom1- double bedroom with en suite shower/loo, overlooking stream Bedroom 2 - double bedroom with en suite shower/loo with views to mountains Bedroom 3 - twin beds Bedroom 4 - large room with twin beds and views to mountains
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is light and airy with exposed beams and oak flooring. Most guests comment that it's much bigger than it looks in the photos. Outside: A trout stream borders the large private garden. Patio area with BBQ, outdoor table and chairs and summer kitchen. Utility Room: Washing machine (access to dryer and iron). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels provided. Hand-made guest soaps for B&B guests. Guests expected to clean property before they leave or can choose to pay a 50 euros cleaning charge. Other: Very good WiFi connection.