Cottage in Beddgelert, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales - Siruated In A Very Pretty Village
Frondeg is ideally placed for all that North Wales has to offer. Castles, beaches, golf courses, narrow gauge railways and, of course, mountains which are all within easy reach together with many other attractions. Beddgelert is a very pretty village surrounded by mountains and rivers and boasts some of the most spectacular scenery in North Wales.
Top Traveller Review
home from home
About the Owner
About Lyn Lambert
Lyn Lambert purchased this cottage in 2014
Why Lyn Lambert chose Beddgelert
(1 traveller reviews)
home from home
We stayed at Frondeg last summer and were pleased with everything this cottage had to offer. It is very well looked after offers everything you need. Our dog also had a very enjoyable stay. We are looking forward to staying again soon.
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Frondeg is ideally placed for all that North Wales has to offer. Castles, beaches, golf courses, narrow gauge railways and, of course, mountains are all within easy reach together with many other attractions.
We have many beautiful sandy beaches in the area including Black Rock Sands which is a 15 minute drive away and boasts a beach large enough to drive onto.
Our nearest airports are Liverpool and Manchester and nearest main line station in Bangor. Use of a car is highly recommended because of the lack of public transport.
The nearest supermarket is in Porthmadog, 7 miles away.
Bangor is 40 minute drive and Caernarfon 30 minutes
The village offers a number of places to eat including three pubs, 3 or 4 gift shops, an Ice Cream Parlour of some renown and a general store and post office for emergency provisions.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The rates are inclusive of gas, oil, electricity a full Sky HD TV package and fast Broadband.
On booking the cottage you will be asked for £50 deposit with the balance due 4 weeks before arrival.
We also ask for a security deposit of £50.
Change over day is Saturday
Arrival time is after 2.00
Departure time is by 10.30
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- A well fitted bathroom comprising a bath with shower attachment, basin and toilet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Stairs from the lounge lead to the first floor where there are two bedrooms. Bedroom one is very large and contains a double bed. Bedroom 2 is situated at the back of the cottage and also has a double bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Heating and hot water are generated by the cooker, and the cottage boasts an original stone fireplace with a wood burning stove.The bedrooms are also fitted with convector heaters for added comfort. The fuel oil and electricity are included in the tariff, and logs for the stove are available in the village. Outside: The cottage does have a sitting out/patio area at the back housing a picnic table and four chairs. There is some on road car parking space availablealthough not immediately in front of the cottage, and there is a free car park 200 yards away. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedding is included but we do not provide towels or tea towels as standard although these can be made available if you are limited with luggage.