Private villa with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, central location.
Antonia is a typical whitewashed villa, an excellent choice for a central situated holiday home within easy reach of all amenities. Standing in a quiet residential area just a few minutes walk from the bars and restaurants of the exclusive marine area and only 0,5 km from the many facilities of central Cala D'Or. The villa is only a 5/10 minutes walk from two lovely sandy coves, Cala Gran and Cala D’Or. The heart of this tourist resort is the pedestrian area with its boutiques, open air bars, restaurants and cafes. His famous marina is dotted with luxury vessels and large yachts.
About the Owner
Please ask for Regina, Antonia or Apolonia.
1 holidaymaker review
Overall the villa was as described - clean and well equipped.
The only air-conditioning was in the bedrooms (essential) but it meant the living areas were too hot to use.
The shower in the en-suite was very poor, very little spray.
The bed in the main bedroom very uncomfortable, far too hard.
Location of villa as described - all amenities within 10 mins walk.
Varied selection of places to eat.
In our opinion the villa was overpriced.
From the Owner
“This property is within walking distance to the centre and the beach”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Sailing boats, water skiing, power boat rentals, snorkelling, tennis, all available in Cala D’Or., Cala Esmeralda, 10 min drive to the lovely Cala Sanau and more beautiful sandy beaches like Cala Mondrago and Cala Santanyi are aprox. 6 -15 km away.
The fantastic and large beach of Es Trenc with it’s Caribbean flair is no more than 35 min. drive.
More beautiful sandy beaches like Cala Mondrago and Cala Santanyi are approx. 6 -12 km away. There are plenty of other beaches around Cala Dor and easy to reach by car in 10 min drive (Cala Esmeralda, Cala D'Or, Cala Gran) The fantastic and large beach of Es Trenc with his Caribbean flair is no more than 30 min. drive.
Central situated holiday home within easy reach of all amenities. Standing in a quiet residential area just a few minutes walk from the bars and restaurants of the exclusive marine area and only 0,5 km from the many facilities of central Cala D'Or.
There are many villages close by, for example the fishing villages Porto Petro (5 km) and Porto Colom (10 km), each with a nice harbour and restaurants. Nice Markets are to find in Felanitx and Santanyi, both approx. 12-15 km away and Porto Cristo with its marvellous coves about 25 km, also very spectacular is the great overview from the monastery Sant Salvador next to Felanitx.
In and near to Cala Dor you find a great offer of restaurants, shops, banks, pubs and nightclubs as well as sporting activities like tennis centre, bowling, bicycling, horse riding, diving and all other activities connected with the sea.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Within 1 week you need to pay a deposit of 30 %. The balance has to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Your check in time is not before 4 pm
Your check out time is not after 10 am.
We ask you kindly to respect these times.
Notes on prices:
The following cancellation terms apply:
• Should you cancel your booking more that 70 days before the arrival date: you forfeit 30% of the property price.
• Should you cancel your booking between 69 and 31 days before the arrival date: you forfeit 60% of the property price.
• Should you cancel your booking 30 days or less before the arrival date: you forfeit 100% of the property price.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- naturist beach
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: en suite to bedroom 1 Bathroom 2: Bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bedroom Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Availability of cots, high chairs, extra beds for 5€ each one per night. The first cot and high chair for free. Needs to be ordered Outside: The villa is fenced and offers some lawned areas. At the front of the villa there is a pool (7m. x 4m. - Depth min.0.90m max. 1.90m.); perfect to refresh during the long summery days. At one end of the pool there is a small lawned area sun beds and two palm trees that provide a nice shade for the hottest days. At the back of the villa there is a covered terrace with a table and chairs to enjoy delicious “al fresco meals” cooked at the brick built barbecue. Tennis table for the fun all of the family. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing-board, electric iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed sheets and towels are provided. If the stay is longer than a week, there is a change of linen every week and of towels twice a week. The final cleaning and other costs (electricity, water, gas) are also included in the price.