Farmhouse in West Bagborough, Nr. Taunton, Somerset, England - Peaceful Location, 20 Minutes From Taunton And 1 Hour From The North Devon Beaches
Rock Farm is a stunning grade II listed farmhouse which has been completely restored and renovated from the ground up to the very highest standard with our first guests having arrived in March 2014. Dating back many centuries, this property combines all the original features one might expect such as inglenook fireplaces, original beams and of course the thatched roof with modern luxuries like underfloor heating, en-suite bedrooms and an electric Aga.
Rock Farm is equipped with stables and a paddock so it is perfect for groups that would like to bring their horses to explore riding routes covering some of the most breath taking, beautiful countryside in the UK. These circular routes reaching across Exmoor and the Quantock Hills will offer horse owners the opportunity to enjoy a horse holiday of a lifetime!
About the Owner
Paul Crang is the owner and manager of all of our properties. Living locally he is on call throughout your stay should you need him.
From the Owner
“Rock Farm is just one of those properties that you fall in love with. From the moment we looked out from the patio across the garden and over the rolling landscape, we knew this would make a fantastic holiday property. Tucked away at the top of a private track, Rock Farm is nestled between breath taking views, established forest and natural farmland.”
Activity and Interests
North Devon beaches are within 40 minutes drive from the property.
Bristol Airport is 37 miles from the property and Taunton train station is 9 miles away from the property.
Bath and Bristol are an hour and a quarter away from the property.
- Booking Notes:
A 25% deposit is required upon booking. The full balance payment is due 1 month before arrival.
any day apart from Saturday and Sunday. Arrival times are 3:00pm and departure times are 10:00am. There is an option of a late checkout on Sundays.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Whilst being surrounded by countryside Rock Farm also has the advantage of being conveniently located between the county town of Somerset, Taunton and the North Somerset coastal towns of Minehead and Dunster. This adds convenient shopping facilities and nice days out within just a short drive.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- This property has 5 bathrooms, 4 are en suite and 3 share close access.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Five of the bedrooms have King sized double beds and two of the bedrooms have 4ft6 double beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Large gardens over looking incredible views, barbecue, private hot tub and patio. Utility Room: The utility room has washing machine, an extra freezer, utility sink, tumble dryer and cleaning cupboard. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The towels and linen are included. Other: Next to the living room is a snug room complete with bean bags, cushions, two seater sofa and t.v. The house also has free Wi-Fi.