Villa in Mojacar Playa, Almeria Andalucia, Spain - Peaceful Location, Immaculate, Individual Villa, 5 Minutes To The Beautiful Beaches Of Mojacar Playa
Situated just a short distance to the beaches, bars, restaurants, shops and golf courses 'Casa Mojacar' is in a secluded and private location. The 3 bedroom villa with adjoining 1 bedroom apartment has amazing views to the sea and mountains behind, garden areas with large private pool and various terraces, all south facing, offer total relaxation with both sun and shaded seating and dining areas. The light, airy and spacious villa, featuring designer interiors, has a large open plan lounge and dining room with French doors leading onto the large terrace, with sea views from every window. Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and door leading onto the magnificent large terrace with BBQ, dining table for 8 and spectacular sea views. The villa has 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom. The apartment has one double bedroom. The pool area has sun loungers, outdoor shower and shaded pergola. Whether it is golf (4 courses close by), fishing, bowling, tennis, walking in the beautiful mountains or water sports that take your fancy; or simply relaxing on an uncrowded beach soaking up the sun, you will find it all and more in and around Mojacar. WIFI is available throughout the Villa. All the living areas and bedrooms have air conditioning and all doors and windows have fly screens. Private, mature gardens with parking for up to 4 cars, with a gated electric entrance, makes this a truly wonderful holiday location.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Eve Wood
Hello, we hope that you enjoy staying at Casa Mojacar as much as we, as a family, do. It really offers a wonderful setting for a relaxing, fun family holiday. This is our family holiday home. We renovated the property and retained all its lovely charm.
Why Eve Wood chose Mojacar area
We purchased the property because when we visited the villa for the first time, we all walked in and were bowled over by the stunning sea views! It is the most amazing location and the spacious, villa with original features is stunning.
What makes this villa unique
The location of Mojacar Playa is so close by with great shops, restaurants and beautiful beaches. The airport is only 45 minutes away, so you can start your holiday as soon as you arrive.
(1 traveller reviews)
The villa exceeded our expectations in every way! The interiors and soft furnishing were lovely and comfortable, the kitchen was very well equipped. The pool looked very new and clean with lovely tiles. The agent was very helpful with check in and was also on hand if we needed anything as the office was only located at the bottom of the road! The sea views and gardens were lovely and peaceful to sit in and relax. The villa felt very private. The separate apartment was excellent as my elderly mother came with us and was able to stay. The bedrooms were very spacious, very well designed and all had black out curtains and air con! Mojacar was a lovely place to explore with lots of lovely restaurants, bars and shops. The villa was perfect and we will be staying again next year!
From the Owner
“We purchased the property because when we visited the villa for the first time, we all walked in and were bowled over by the stunning sea views! It is the most amazing location and the spacious, villa with original features is stunning.”
Activity and Interests
The beaches are approx 5 mins drive from the villa. The beaches are very large and sandy with sunloungers, parasols, beach bars, chiringuitos and water sports. The beaches also have a very long promenade which features lots of bars and restaurants and is very easy to walk along. Parking is available at the beach. These are beautiful and peaceful beaches, perfect for relaxing and sunbathing!
The nearest airport is Almeria and is approx 45mins drive to Mojacar Playa. Alicante is also available and is approx 2 hours drive to Mojacar Playa. Murcia Airport is approx 1 hour and 30mins drive via new motorway to Mojacar Playa. Almeria Airport to Mojacar area shuttle service starting on the 1st June 2014. Car hire is essential.
Priced at €18 per person. The buses will drop off and pick up from Los Gallardos, Turre and six points along Mojacar Playa.
The Villa is appox 5mins drive to the nearst beach, 5/10mins drive to the main shopping areas in Mojacar Playa, 5/10mins drive to the shopping centre and large suppermarket, 5mins drive to the restaurants and bars, 15mins drive to the next large town of Garrucha and 10mins drive to Mojacar village.
The region of Almeria is one of the most charming and unspoilt areas in south-eastern Spain. Enjoying the sunniest and warmest climate in the whole of Europe, it is known as ‘El Rincon del Embrujo’ or ‘the corner of enchantment’.
Mojacar Playa is a lovely, relaxing beach front resort with lots of shopping, bars, restaurants, water sports etc. The promenade is perfect for an evening stroll to watch the sun go down. The shopping centre has lots of lovely shops, as well as cafes and restaurants.
Mojacar village is an idyllic mix of whitewashed buildings, cobbled winding streets and beautiful Moorish architecture. The main square looks across to the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada mountains and is filled with street cafes, bars, boutiques and shops. Take a stroll through the maze of cobbled streets hidden behind the main square and you will find some wonderful restaurants and bars.
The area has many archaeological sites revealing Phoenician, Roman and Carthaginian histories. Visits to the local markets are very popular: Mojacar on Wednesdays, Garrucha on Fridays and Vera on Saturdays.
Garrucha is the nearest fishing harbour town, about 10 minutes drive. It is a little fishing port with interesting fish and street markets.
There is a Water Park in Vera Playa; The National Parks - Cabo de Gata along the Coast and inland; Cave Dwellings and the Mini-Hollywood Film Studios (where “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” was filmed). There is also horse riding close by, on the beach front.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
If you would like to book, please contact the owner to check availabilty. On booking a 30% deposit is payable to secure the dates and the balance is due two months before the holiday. The deposit is non refundable and once payment is made 2 months before the holiday, this is also non refundable.
A refundable £300.00 breakages and damages deposit is payable the week before the stay and please contact the owner.
Arrival and departure dates are flexible and please contact the owner to check availability. Check in is from 3:00pm and departure is by 10:00am. Early check in and later check out is available on request, however, a fee is payable for this service.
Notes on prices:
Prices are subject to change and please contact owner when enquirying. Prices are confirmed on booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The location of Mojacar Playa is so close by with great shops, restaurants and beautiful beaches. The airport is only 45 minutes away, so you can start your holiday as soon as you arrive.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Cloakroom with toilet & basin House Bathroom with walk in shower, bath, basin & toilet Master Ensuite with large walk in shower, double basins, bidet & toilet Apartment Bathroom with walk in shower, basin & toilet All towels are provided.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - kingsize bed with A/C, balcony with sea views, ensuite bathroom Bedroom 2 - kingsize bed with A/C, balcony with sea views Bedroom 3 - twin beds with A/C, balcony with sea views Apartment bedroom - double bed, with A/C, sea views
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a wonderful villa for a family holiday for all ages. The pool area is located next to the villa and care should be taken with young children. The pool will be cleaned regularly, according to season. Outside: The villas is set in 2 acres of land and has large mature gardens, terraces with amazing sea views, large dining area with seating for 8 guests, large BBQ area which is perfect for evening entertaining, private pool (8m x 4m) which is surrounded with lovely flower beds and pots, 8 sun loungers with cushions located around the pool area, outdoor shower next to pool, shaded areas both on the large dining terrace and by the pool area. This is a lovely and secluded villa surrounded by the most stunning views of the sea and mountains behind and enjoys a wealth of charming features for a relaxing family holiday! Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine, iron & board. Clothes line for outdoor drying. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The hire fee includes all bedding & towels, tea towels, (excluding beach towels). A mid stay cleaning service is available at an extra cost. Please note, fresh bedding & towels will be provided for the second week but a mid stay clean is an extra cost. Other: The apartment has its own entrance, accessed via a stair case, not suitable for reduced mobility. Balcony with sea views, open plan kitchen, living/dining, double bedroom, bathroom, Kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, gas hob, electric oven, fridge.