Apartment in Fowey, Cornwall, England - Prime Location In The Heart Of Beautiful Fowey
Emma's View is a privately owned, spacious, two bedroom apartment with stunning estuary views situated right in the town centre of Fowey. The apartment is decorated and furnished to a high standard. Emma's View truly is a home from home. A place where you can instantly relax and feel comfortable.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Very impressive apartment - extremely clean and furnished to a high standard. We loved it here and hope to return soon. One of the nicest apartments we have stayed in Fowey. Sally and Glynn Nov 2014.
Lovely apartment thanks! with beautiful weather too! Not often able to have breakfast on Christmas day on a balcony in the sun! Andrew & Jan Dec 2104.
This is our 3rd visit to Emma's View and as previous times has been very enjoyable. Looking forward to coming back later in the year! Carol & Tony Feb 2015
1 holidaymaker review
If you want to be in the town centre, handy for shops and restaurants, but with a river view, then this holiday home is just right. This was our 2nd stay here, and hope to have more. You can either go next door to the Toll Bar for breakfast, or buy fresh bread/croissants from local bakeries--all very good. Sit on the balcony and watch the activities on the river. Or sit inside, on the relaxing chairs, and have the same view. Wonderful apartment.
Activity and Interests
Ready money beach, small and sandy approx 10 minute walk away. Stunning walks along the coastal paths from Ready Money beach.
The mainline train service between Penzance and London Paddington stops at Par and Lostwithiel.
Newquay Airport is 45 minutes away, local taxi's can collect you or car hire is available.
Emma's View is in the centre of Fowey close to the shops, pubs, restaurants, cafe's and a short walk to the beach!
The Eden Project is about 20 min drive.
Lost Gardens of Heligan is 30 min drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Oct 2016 - 20 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
21 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Short stays are available for 3 nights outside peak weeks, please enquire.
Please email for availability. Deposit is 30% with final balance 8 weeks before arrival.
During peak season arrival day is a Friday, outside of this times we will try to be flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- NEW bright and spacious bathroom. Bath with shower above.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both bedrooms are bright and spacious. The main bedroom has a double bed with a sash window overlooking the estuary. The second bedroom has two single beds with views overlooking Trafalgar Square.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Wireless Internet access is available. Parking - Long stay car parks at Caffa Mill and Old Station yard are a level 10 minute walk away. Albert Quay short stay (max 2 hrs) only 2 min walk. You may pull up to unload but will then need to park in the main car parks. Outside: Small balcony looking over the estuary and harbour entrance with table and chairs so you can sit out! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and linen included. Please bring your own beach towels and cot bedding. Cleaning is included but we ask you to leave the flat as you find it. Other: The patio door opens to transform the conservatory. There is a further TV for relaxation. The conservatory receives the sun for most of the day and has a balcony with patio table and chairs to enjoy the views of the harbour.