Villa in Argaka, Polis / Latchi area, Paphos, South Cyprus - Private Location, 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Large, spacious private 3 bed villa in Argaka. With spectacular views of the Sea and Mountain Views, large swimming pool, kiosk, barbecue, there are sun loungers, outdoor dining table, outdoor shower and well maintained garden. 10 minute walk down to the longest stretch of beach.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Argaka and the surrounding area would be an ideal holiday for many people with varying interest. There you can walk or go hiking, cycle (byke hire available in Polis), bird and butterflies watch, or just unwindm
The beach and also several bars and tavernas are all within walking distance. Small shops are just a few minutes drive away and the resorts of Polis and Latchi are just a few kilometres away. The town of Polis can be reached in 10-15 minutes by car (for supermarkets, shops, local hospital, bars, restaurants, beach area). The fishing port of Latchi can be reached in 15-20 minutes by car (for fresh fish restaurants, marina, boat trips, water sports). The Akamas peninsular can be reached in 20-30
Paphos International Airport is approximately 45 minutes drive to our villa. A car is advisable and can be hired directly from the airport.
Argaka is a beautiful and unspoilt village on the west coast of Paphos with many deserted beaches and orchards. With its laid back atmosphere you will find a number of restaurants dotted along the coastline. Polis is the nearest town which hosts a number of cafes, tavernas and restaurants huddled around a pedestrianised square, and only a 10 minute drive. A few minutes further is the seaside resort of Latchi. Here you will find an array of sea-front tavernas serving freshly caught fish
Polis - 10 minutes drive: This countryside little town derives its name from the Greek word for city, and is the shortened version of Polis Chrysohou which translated mean “the City of the Golden Land” thus named for the fertile land surrounding the river Chrysochou. Polis is the principal town for the region. There are no large hotels so travellers can step into a world away from the usual tourist attractions and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this small but attractive village. The main feature of Polis has to be the village square boasting cobbled streets, souvenir shops, banks, jewellers, chemists and bars where thirsty travellers can sample locally made wines, including Commandaria a sweet dessert wine favoured by “Richard the Lion Heart” and used as a holy communion wine. Traditional restaurants surrounding the square offer tantalising home baked cuisine. Ice cream parlours, tiny coffee shops are a few of the delights on offer in Polis. Walking enthusiasts will love the many walks available in the area. The town has an archaeological museum and cultural centre. Moving away from the coastal areas to venture a little further inland, you can explore some of the villages off the beaten track where you'll discover such delights as village cultural centres and museums, galleries, churches and wineries with free wine tasting! Latchi - 15 minutes drive: Latchi a picturesque fishing village situated on the North West Coast. Before tourism had discovered Latchi its main industry apart from fishing was the exportation of sea sponges. The main focal point of Latchi is the fishing harbour sporting fishing boats bobbing gently on the clear waters weighed down with nets, wicker baskets and the catch of the day. Fresh fish can be sampled in one of the many small stone build tavernas surrounding the harbour a popular eating place for the locals. Sun worshippers and beach goers will appreciate the sandy/pebbly beaches nestling on the Akamas National Park. Cool waters and ge
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Jan 2017 - 28 Feb 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£212|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is to be paid with your confirmation of booking. We will reserve the villa for 7 days pending receipt and deposit of your cheque. The balance is to be paid 5 weeks before your departure. Late and long term booking discounts are available.
Flexible. Arrive after 4pm and depart before 12am.
20 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking.
80 percent of the total amount will be charged at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- theme parks
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 - full bathroom with bath/shower, wc and vanity cupboard below sink. Bedroom 2 -bathroom with shower, wc and vanity cupboard below sink. Bedroom 3 - bathroom with shower, wc and vanity cupboard below sink. There is a downstairs toilet too.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, with king size bed, air-conditioner, dressing area, pvt patio/terrace with sea views. Bedroom 2 - king size bed, air-conditioner, pvt patio/terrace with sea views. Bedroom 3 - twin beds, air-conditioner, pvt patio/terrace with mountain
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Barbecue, 10*5 Private Pool, Patio with 1 white patio table and 6 white chairs, 6 blue sun beds, 2 parasols blue, Outdoor Shower, Parking, Garden. Utility Room: Ironing board and iron, coat hangers in built in wardrobes in each bedroom, hair dryer, outdoor towels for pool, bath towel, face towel, TV, DVD player, air conditioning unit and remote controls. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels and linen provided (2 set/1 person). Towels for swimming pool also provided(2 set/1 person). Cleaning will be before your arrival and after your departure. Supplementary cleaning available but payable separately. Other: All air-conditioning units offer both heating and cooling options. Barbecue, Private Pool, Outdoor Shower, Parking. Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Hob/Stove, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Washing Machine.