House in Kiyikislacik, Nr. Gulluk, Bodrum Peninsula, Aegean Region, Turkey - Bright, Peaceful Location With Amazing Sunrise Views
Set in a protected area of natural beauty on the sun drenched slopes of the coast. Horizon Sky Beach Resort is on the peaceful and unspoilt Bay of Gulluk. It is less than an hours drive from the airport. There is also a private boat service from Gulluk. There are other beautiful sandy beaches to explore nearby as well as the Roman ruins in the village of Iasos. The nearest big towns: Milas is an important historical town and Bodrum is a well developed tourist resort with bustling street, designer shops and gourmet restaurants. The resort property can be accessed by yacht and there is possibility to moor your boat/yacht at the Port Iasos Marina which is within 3mins by car. Prior arrangement/booking needs to be done independently with the Marina.
About the Owner
Friendly and helpful person who hopes you will enjoy her home away from home as much as she does.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We would like to say thank you for letting us stay at the apartment and we all really enjoyed it there. You have the best apartment there as the pool was right next to the room. We apartment was very homely with everything that we need in it, also is very spacious. The taxi drivers and all the people there were so helpful, they made our holiday the best holiday ever. Once again thank you.
Urmila and family (July 2012)
From the Owner
“I love this resort because of the serenity and the Horizon Sky Beach Resort has been designed to the highest European standards in design, quality and finish, utilising only the finest in natural materials. By combining the best of Turkish, European, and UK design, the developers have created a one off resort destination setting the benchmark in design, quality and finish. It's remoteness from the tourist crowds visiting the other resorts and towns, is perfect for a refreshing, relaxing and inspiring holiday. The sunrises are just awesome from the balcony every morning. Yet it is fairly easy to hop on the boat across to Gulluk from where you can venture to the busy towns nearby by local bus/taxi.”
Activity and Interests
Tepekoy and Resort Beach is walking distance from the resort, however, the resort will run car service to and from Jasmin Beach on the other side of the mountain ridge as well upon request.
Nearest International Airport: Bodrum-Milas (BJV) is 33.8 kms drive;
Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport is 189 kms drive;
Dalaman Airport is 188 kms drive.
Port Iasos Marina is at the bottom of the Resort.
Car rentals are available from the Airports or even Gulluk.
The resort runs a complimentary boat service across the bay to/from Gulluk (contact for timetable). Car is recommended if you wish to travel to different archaeological sites and other towns/villages.
The castle town of Bodrum can be easily reached via private water taxi to Gulluk, a pretty coastal village set below a picturesque mountain backdrop. A 35min drive from Gulluk in either a taxi or the local Dolmus bus will take you to Bodrum or Milas, a buzzing thriving, artisan community where tradition goes hand in hand with designer labels, jewellery and leather goods amid local street markets on various days of the week.
The Resort is located in Mandalya Bay on the Aegean Sea, the Turquoise Coast, Gulluk is a peaceful, quiet fishing village with an abundance of restaurants and cafes serving locally caught fish, primarily sea bass and bream. Gulluk has several supermarkets and local shops selling fresh local produce at amazing prices. Every Thursday there is the Gulluk Market where you can buy amazingly fresh produce and groceries as well as some clothing and footwear - haggle to get a bargain!
The nearest big town Milas is an important historical town with many local shops and banks and businesses as well as government offices and Bodrum is a well developed tourist resort with bustling street, designer shops and gourmet restaurants. Bodrum has a large harbour and marina with many yachts and many historical sights including Bodrum Castle and the Mausoleum. It is a 3 hours drive to the World Heritage Site of Hierapolis and Pamukkale where the sights are stunning and the walk up the white mountain can be rewarded with a relaxing soak in the natural, sparkling thermal pool - naturally enriched in various beneficial minerals.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Inventory & Cleaning||£90|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Check-in/check-out times are flexible as are stays for less than one week where a day-rate will be calculated pro-rata. An additional fee of £90 is applicable to all bookings to cover cleaning, towels/linen laundry and an inventory check.
Changeover day is flexible, I'm happy to accommodate your needs depending on flight days and arrival/departure times. The resort concierge is available 24/7
Notes on prices:
Additional Departure Cleaning & Inventory Check charges are £90. A Damages/Breakages deposit of £100 is payable upon final payment which will be refunded if no damage/breakages have occurred during the stay. This amount will be refunded within 2weeks of departure. The appropriate monies will be deducted from the £100 to make good any damages or replace any breakages. A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking; the balance to be paid 3 weeks prior to arrival date. Contact for last min bookings
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Turkey's internationally renown architect, Eren Talu has designed the resort to exude stylish modern design which delivers a luxury lifestyle experience. The resort is set apart from all neighbouring resorts visually. It's white structure provides plenty of light; giving it a bright, relaxing and cheerful feel all round in the Turkish sun. This property benefits from a good sized pool, kids pool and a whirlpool - literally at its doorstep - to cool down after spending time under the sun in the hot summer months.”
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 87 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 1 with bath/shower, wc and twin wash basins; Separate shower with wc, single wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed; Bedroom 2 with twin single bed; Lounge with sofa-bed (for 2people)
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning, high-tech dimming lighting ceiling panels in the bedrooms and lounge. Full sized patio doors from bedrooms lead to a private garden and the full-length and width patios doors open to the balcony from the lounge to enjoy a breath-taking sunrise every morning with views over the Mandalya Bay and distant mountains. There are facilities toilets and changing facilities as well as access to a heated indoor Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room and Plunge pool onsite. Further opening times are available from the site office. Outside: There is a private garden area. On the balcony there is a table with four chairs for outdoor/balcony dining. There is a good sized shared pool with a circular whirlpool and a kids pool adjoining the pool. These are literally outside the duplex. Other numerous shared swimming pools, kids pools are available throughout the resort and a heated jacuzzi is available by the main pools. There is a children's play area with cushioned flooring. The whole resort is landscaped with tropical gardens. Utility Room: Utility closet in the separate shower room, including washing machine, boiler, ironing board, iron and folding clothes dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided. Compulsory, chargeable arrival clean and departure clean. Other: Balcony with outdoor table with 4 chairs