Villa in Port Andratx, South West Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Quiet Place, At 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Modern three levels single villa, modern and new furniture, very sunny and private. Wonderful views. Seasonal renting.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“This is a single House with breath taking views, located in Port Andratx, one of the most exclusive port places in Mallorca. 30 minutes away from Palma airport.”
Activity and Interests
Beach is at 10 minutes walking. Port at 15 minutes walking.
Use of car is recomended. Airport is at 30 minutes driving.
Palma town is at 25 minutes driving. Andratx village is at 10 minutes driving.
In Port Andratx you can find fine shops, bars and restaurants. You can take diving lessons, rent a boat, rent a canoe, rent a water motorbike. You can make an excursion to Dragonera island by boat. You can find there supermarkets, banks, etc.
- Changeover Day:
Changeover days, arrival and departure times, etc, will be agreed under tenant needs.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“My property offers the best views in port Andratx, and best sun orientation, in a quiet location for complete relax.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- One en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc and sink. Bathroom 2, with shower, wc and sink. Toilette.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, with double bed. Bedroom 2, big bedroom, with twin beds and spare beads underneath.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Touristic services not offered during the rental period. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, hoover. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We provide towels and linen for each person. Touristic services not offered during the rental period. Other: TV in both bedrooms, sunbeds and arm chairs in terraces, sunshades.