Welsh Cottage in North Anglesey,Nebo, Amlwch, Anglesey, North Wales .UK - Quiet Rural Location, Fast Wifi ,near To Beach And Costal Paths Several family pubs and restaurants
Ash cottage is a well fitted single storey cottage two bedroom cottage with ramp access.Idealy suited for touriste of all ages.
Situated on the boundary of the small village of Nebo near to Amlwch on Anglesey. The cottage sleeps five people in two bedrooms there is also a family bathroom and open plan living/dinning area. Outside is ample off road parking for several cars and trailer the ash cottage also has and a private patio with outdoor furniture .Exellent Free wifi Stunning views of countryside and sea views toward the Isle of Man Good sunsets over the sea on clear evenings.
Wylfa contractors welcome subject to availability.
About the Owner
Theresa and Jon Shaw have owned and managed Self-catering properties for many years and appreciate the need for quality accommodation and service.
We are passionate about Anglesey and are always looking for ways to improve the properties and customer experience.
Theresa manages the properties and keeps them to the highest possible standard, and is always willing to help visitors have the best holiday experience.
We welcome Holidaymakers and People needing accommodation whilst working in the area .
Guestbook comments from the manager
"Stayed for 3 nights and had a lovely time. Location was ideal with great views out of the windows. Good amenities and comfy bed. The owner was very helpful and friendly. Arrived late but this was no problem at all."
Stayed for the weekend prior to our son relocating to the area. We arrived late evening after a 6 hour journey and as arranged Theresa had left the key to ash Cottage in the door. Andy went in first and I heard a 'WOW', I followed and another 'WOW'. The place was immaculate. 2 double bedrooms, quality furniture and sparkling kitchen all cutlery, crockery and equipment you could think of and full D/G and gas C/H, large bathroom and crisp bed linen.
From the Owner
“We have always lived on Anglesey and find this to be peaceful location surrounded by abundance of wild life . Well suited for Horizon workers.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Anglesey Hawk Walks, will bring a Harris hawk to Ash cottage grounds for walks and demonstrations by request at reasonable rates.( ideal for children)contact info available
Evening Boat fishing wild life trips can be arranged.
swimming pool near by.
Spectacular costal walks.
Less than five mins in car to nearest beach or 20 mins walk
Two hours from Manchester and Liverpool Airport
Half hour from train station and ferry port to Ireland
Five mins Walk to nearest Bus route
Five mins walk to nearest village with shop and post office
Five mins car/taxi ride to nearest Pub Restaurant.
Many activities locally
Anglesey falconry will bring the hawk to Ash cottage for walks and demonstrations.
Boat fishing trips can be arranged.
Horse riding etc
Local swimming pool and gym ,golf coarse
Three more cottages available at same location.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
Changeover Day: Friday
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
21 Jul 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All bookings require a deposit. Full payment due on or before arrival.
Payment by cheque to Mrs T Shaw
or Bacs payment online
Arrival after 1400(2pm) Departure before 1000(10am)
Friday change over on week breaks during peak season
Arrival after 1400(2pm)
Departure before 1000(10am)
Notes on prices:
Discounts for couples.
Discount for longer stays than a week.
Deposit required for all bookings.
Balance to be paid before or on arrival .
Deposit required to confirm bookings balance due before arrival Pay online banking or Cheque or cash
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Most spectacular views and sunsets over the sea. Never any traffic. Feeders on site encourage wild birds . convenient location for Tourists to explore Anglesey .”
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Lift ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 20 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Fully tiled with large bath
- The WC bathroom is fully tiled with P shaped bath and overhead shower, heated towel rail, mirror ,shaver point.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, 1 Cot, very spacious room good storage good view from window
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, ample storage country outlook
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The cottage sleeps five people and has two centrally heated bedrooms one twin bedroom(two single beds)with matching furniture,and one family bedroom (a double bed and a single bed)matching oak furniture. All beds provided with matching bedding.
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The ash cottage is fairly new with very nice furniture. Outside: The ash cottage is accessed by long wooded drive surrounded by eighteen acres farm land There is also a Private patio area suitable for barbecue ,patio furniture . Utility Room: Communal utility room with washing machine extra freezer space and room to store bikes prams etc Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen included changed weekly if required on longer stays Other: Spacious entrance hall with coat hangers also good WiFi signal