Apartment in Albufeira Old Town, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful, Secure And 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
An apartment with every facility you could ask for set in a fabulous location overlooking the sea and entrance to the Marina.
About the Owner
I have been renting holiday properties for a number of years now and have learned how to make your stay just like 'home'. We pride ourselves in providing an outstanding service and are here to help with any questions you may have either about our property or the local area(s).
Guestbook comments from the owner
Best Holiday ever, we will definitely be back next year!
The restaurants are fantastic and we loved the privacy and security of the poolside allowing our children to play safely and within view.
Real Home from Home, can't wait to return.
From the Owner
“We bought this property for its wonderful views, fabulous local facilities, with the widest range of restaurants. You have have the peace and quiet of the private pool, which is a real sun trap or all the fun of the beach which is a 10 minute walk from the apartment. The food is delicious, we are yet to have a bad meal. After 5 year's we've got a lot of repeat customers who stay with us year on year.”
Activity and Interests
It is a 10 minute walk to the beach and local town centre, where you will find an extensive selection of restaurants, bars and shops.
Faro airport is 20 minutes drive away, there are numerous car rental companies in town and Lisbon is 2 hours drive north.
Town square is 10 minutes walk east of the apartment. And the Marina is 10 minute walk south west of the apartment.
- Booking Notes:
We will issue you with a booking form, with a deposit of 25% taken to secure it with the balance due 6 weeks before your arrival date. There is a security deposit taken for insurance purposes which is fully refundable on departure. This covers you for any small breakages or loss during your stay with us.
We are very flexible on change over dates and times.
Notes on prices:
Our pricing is seasonal and is very competitive.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Fantastic views, good sized and very comfortable beds. Its is 2 bedroom both with double sized beds. One with en-suite and a main bathroom. The kitchen has every facility possible, including a washer/dryer, dish washer, fridge/freezer and microwave. We now also have wifi and a mass of tv channels to choose from. The lounge and dining area are open plan from the kitchen which means everyone can socialise if you choose to eat in from time to time. You have secure video entry system with a lift. Our apartment is on the first floor and has a clear view of the Marina. The pool is very private, with a small pool for children to enjoy. Outdoor shower and plenty of loungers to relax on.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 en-suite shower room and a master bathroom with bath, bidet and shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedrooms each with a double bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property has secure video entry with a lift for each of access. All corridors are light censored in the evenings. Outside: The grounds are maintained regularly, with plants around the entrance and pool area. There are plenty of sun loungers to help you relax by the pool. The pool can be heated on request with sufficient notice. It is fresh water and needs approx 3 days to heat. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, bed linens, kitchen towels, hair-dryer, iron, ironing board etc. With a full stock of Pots /Pans kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. The maid will clean the property each week, and longer stays receive a linen and towel change.