App' Cabo Roig, Costa Blanca! 2 mins Walk To Shops, Bars, Restaurants And Beaches, However Quiet Location
A spacious one bedroom apartment which can sleep up to 4 adults. Fitted kitchen, lovely lounge area with satellite TV, DVD player and a small dinning room table with stools, there is a separate wash room with a washing machine, iron, ironing board. A large bathroom. A patio which is not over looked with lovely views of the garden. A large pool area over looking the Med. There are plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you busy.
About the Owner
Hi my name is Sarah, I live in England with my husband and daughter who was born in 2013. I own my own business providing childcare for families in my local area. My husband is a deputy store manager for a large retailer. We holiday in Cabo Roig as often as we can, its such a wonderful place and has a much better climate than at home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Great place, very clean. Furnished to a high standard, the views from the pool are amazing. We had a great time and would certainly recommended this place. We are already looking at flights for next year.
The weather was excellent, we didn't hire a car but there was plenty to keep us busy, had a great meal at mama mia. The beaches are very clean and nice soft sand.
From the Owner
“My husband and I went to Spain for the first time in 2006 and stayed in Cabo Roig. We couldn't believe how friendly everyone was, the weather was fantastic and it was only 2hrs 30 minutes from the UK. Its a great location for families, couples, friends or golfers. There are a lot of ex pats and locals in and around Cabo Roig”
Activity and Interests
There are 2 blue flagged beaches within 10 minutes walk of the apartment, Campamor and Cabo Roig beach. There is a beach at the next resort in la Zenia, which can be reached by walking along the cost and can take about 30 minutes.The mar menor is a 20 minute drive
You can fly to Murcia airport which is 20 minutes drive from the airport. Or you can fly to Alicante and this is a 50 minute drive. Car hire is not essential. We can arrange private transfers for a small additional fee
The next resort La Zenia, is 5 minutes drive around 7 euros in a taxi. Alicante is 50 minutes drive and Benidorm is 1hr 20 minutes drive.
There are plenty of restaurants, Spanish, Italian, Indian, Chinese . Lots of bars if you just fancy a drink. There is a water park about 20 minutes drive which is open June to September. There is a local market every Thursday which is in the next street. There is a large supermarket 2 minutes walk which is next to a pharmacy. There is a medical centre close by. If you fancy shopping there is a new shopping centre in La Zenia. There are 3/4 cash points within walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A £100 non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. Balance is due 8 weeks before departure. We require a £100 refundable deposit before departure in order to ensure there are no breakages. This is returned within 24hrs of your return once the apartment has been checked.
Change over days are flexible and so is arrival time and departure.
Notes on prices:
We offer long term rentals however please contact us to discuss this.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Its close to murcia airport so within 30 minutes of landing you can be by the pool enjoying a cold drink. There are plenty of shops, bars restaurants within a few minutes walk of the apartment. However these can't be heard in the evening so if you fancied a night in you can sit on the patio and enjoy a quiet drink. There is a large supermarket selling everything you need for your holiday, a new pharmacy and medical centre all within a few minutes walk. There is a local market every Thursday in the next street.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), Bidet
- 1 large bathroom with shower over the bath, wc, bidet. Heated towel rail.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: 1 bedroom with a double bed, with an option of an additional put me up bed, and travel cot. The lounge has 2 sofa beds which can sleep a further 2 adults.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is furnished to a modern and high standard. Outside: There are communal gardens with benches. We have our own private patio which is not over looked but has views of the garden. There is a round table and 4 chairs on our patio. There is a large pool with a smaller baby pool. There is plenty of room for sunbathing with lovely views over the Med. The pool is shared and is not heated. Can be used all year round but can be cold (Nov-April) Utility Room: Washing machine. Iron, ironing board. Clothes horse and pegs. Umbrella for the pool/beach. Vacuum cleaner, mop bucket, dust pan and brush. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are included (not beach towels). All bedding is provided including the travel cot. The property is cleaned after each rental and before the next. There is a small charge for this.