Villa in Pals, Costa Brava, Spain - Peaceful Location Close To All Amenities giving the best of both worlds Beach and Old town
The Villa is nestled into the mountain side and provides beautiful rural views. There is a private large pool with a depth of 3m set in beautifully manicured gardens. Sun loungers and pool towels are provided for you
It's a 5 minutes drive to town where you'll find a choice of bars and restaurants, 2 minutes to the nearest supermarket (ten minute walk) and a 5 minute drive to the beaches and Pals Golf courses. The supermarket also has a bakery for your morning croissants and a butchers and a fishmonger fresh fish caught locally.
About the Owner
About Roberta Smith
Hello! We moved to Spain last year after many holidays in this area which we love.We both lead very stressful lives in London and we now have a little bit of paradise to relax in Choice of Golf or Beach walking or cycling we have it all on our doorstep.
We love to meet new people and look forward to welcoming you at our villa
Roberta Smith purchased this villa in 2012
Why Roberta Smith chose Baix Emporda
This property is a large rustic house with lots of space both inside and the gardens after living in a modern box in London I yearned for the space and peace of the location with stunning mountain views yet still close to all the amenties including beautiful beaches all within a couple of mins drive or a 20 min stroll
Just wanted to live the Good Life
What makes this villa unique
We can arrange baby sitting for you, Taxi service provided
for that special night out by arrangement
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
From the Owner
“This property is a large rustic house with lots of space both inside and the gardens after living in a modern box in London I yearned for the space and peace of the location with stunning mountain views yet still close to all the amenties including beautiful beaches all within a couple of mins drive or a 20 min stroll Just wanted to live the Good Life”
Activity and Interests
2 kilometres to the beach of pals and a short drive to the picturesque coves Llfranc Callela and Tamariu and a 20 min drive to livelier beaches of Estartit and Platja daro
Nearest airport is Girona which is 40 mins away.It is 900 miles from the cross channel ferry.
Car Hire is available at the airport and can also be arranged locally
Barcelona airport is hour and half drive dependent on traffic
Places to visit
Dali Museum in Figures and the beautiful medieval towns of Pertallada and Pals
The many colorful markets one of note would be Palafruggell on a Sunday Jazz is also played in the square were there is an array of bars and resturants to choose from.
Andorra is also 3 hour drive away
Supermarket Jodofi is 400 meters from the house for your Groceries newspapers in many languages also has a Bakery bread baked daily .It also has a butchers and fishmongers
Esclat is a 10/15 min drive away which is very large supermarket also selling household goods
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Change over day is normally a Saturday but this can be flexible , Villa will be ready from 3.00pm and must be vacated before 10am on the day of departure.All of this can be flexible upon request
Notes on prices:
Prices can be flexible out of season and dependant on occupancy numbers. The villa can accommodate bed and breakfast out of high season please contact us for all your requirements. We will also consider short stays
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“We can arrange baby sitting for you, Taxi service provided for that special night out by arrangement”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- naturist beach
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite to master bedroom. Separate wet room .
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 master en-suite bedroom with dressing area 1 double and 1 twin bedded room both with fitted wardrobes
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Outside: The Villa is set in manicured gardens behind electric gates with a 12 metre pool for sole use of the Villa It has 8 sun loungers , 2 separate seating areas and a hammock for those lazy days Built in BBQ on the main terrace and a portable Weber is supplied (please note it is illegal to light BBQ in August fire hazard ) Utility Room: This is at ground Level has washing machine and tumble dryer and also airer for drying. There is also a washing line at the rear of the Villa which can be used Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen changed weekly all towels supplied including beach towels and towels for pool area Extra cleaning service can be arranged on request. We can also provide a taxi service and baby sitting service if required