Villa in Vistabella, Nr. Los Montesinos, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Tranquil Location Just 20 Minutes By Car From Sandy Beaches
3 bedroom villa located on the attractive, peaceful Vista Bella Golf Resort. In a semi rural location yet only 20 minutes by car to the fabulous sandy beaches of Guardamar and Torrevieja. Located on a quiet road with olive trees and bougainvillea and just a few paces to the large swimming pool. Several terraces around the property to enjoy sun or shade with a large roof-top terrace and solarium with far reaching views.
About the Owner
I swapped this fabulous villa for one of my lodges at New Hall Lodge Park as the previous owners wanted to return to the UK permanently. The villa is in a very nice tranquil location and is a perfect base for exploring the Costa Blanca. Particularlyenjoyable is the golf at the Vista Bella Club which has a wonderful mountain backdrop. Children and adults alike enjoy the large pool which is often quiet and just a few steps from the villa.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Mr and Mrs Chell have just enjoyed a summer holiday at our villa and comment, "We had a really lovely time. Your villa was spacious and clean and perfect for our group. It was in a perfect location for the pool and the bars, restaurants and golf club. The boys really enjoyed the golf and paddle tennis."
From the Owner
“I enjoy a few holidays to the Costa Blanca with my family per year as there is so much to do and you are almost always guaranteed fabulous weather. The flights are very convenient from the UK and in just a couple of hours you can be soaking up the Spanish sunshine. The drive from the airport is easy and the road network is excellent. The toll motorways are quiet and not very expensive. My children love the waterpark at Benidorm and we always try to enjoy some of the real Spain by visiting the smaller villages, enjoying the delicious local cuisine. It's always worth finding out if any of the local villages are celebrating a fiesta during your stay as they are well worth experiencing. I enjoy golf and we all love the large choice of beautiful, golden sandy beaches.”
Activity and Interests
The sandy beaches of Torrevieja and Guardamar are between 20 and 30 minutes away by car and there are so many to choose from along this stretch of coastline. The beaches are wide and sandy and most of them have cafes, bars, toilets, volley ball nets and climbing frames for children. The lively resort of Benidorm is approximately an hour and 20 mins away by car and is a nice straight route. There is an excellent waterpark at Benidorm, open from April to October.
Alicante Airport Approximately 60 km - 45 minutes away by car.
Murcia Airport Approximately 45 km - 30 minutes away by car.
Car hire is recommended if you would like to enjoy the local beaches and surrounding countryside but is not essential as taxi transport can be arranged.
Taxi transport to and from the airports is approximately 30- 35 Euro each way. Please advise if you would like us to arrange.
San Miguel de Salinas and Los Montesinos are pretty Spanish villages, just 10-15 minutes away by car. The lively resort of Torrevieja is just 20 minutes away and the wide sandy beaches of Guardamar around 30 minutes.
Vista Bella Golf Resort can be used as a base for exploring the local area, or if you fancy a week away from the rat race, you could relax there without travelling too far afield. There is a selection of cafes, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance, as well as a small grocery store and pharmacy. There are free taxi services to some restaurants.
Vista Bella Golf has not been overly developed and is perfect for those seeking a peaceful base.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
£100 deposit required at the time of booking. Balance is payable 6 weeks in advance. 60 Euros is payable on arrival to the caretaker for the cleaning of the property and this figure has been factored into the overall charge of the villa. A security deposit of £100 is also payable with the balance and will be returned after your holiday.
You will be met on arrival by our caretaker who will give you the keys and give information on the property and surrounds.
Notes on prices:
We will offer special rates for longer stays.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The ample space of the villa and the fact that it is located in a very well kept and peaceful location are desirable attributes of our villa. There are many outside areas to relax in and you can always find sun or shade. The pool is just a few paces away and is lovely to cool down in during the hotter months. In the summer it is nice to dine al fresco on the large roof terrace , or on cooler evenings, watch the sunset from the panoramic solarium.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- 110 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Family bathroom with bath, over bath shower, bidet, wc and wash hand basin En suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, over bath shower, wc and wash hand basin. Both bathrooms are fully tiled.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en suite bathroom Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: We will offer special rates for longer breaks. We accept card payments. Outside: The villa is nicely positioned with tiled terraces around the whole building. There is off road parking through double gates for one car. The pretty terrace at the front of the house overlooks the flowers and olive tree and has a retractable sunshade for hotter days. It is perfect for al fresco dining. Terraces to the side and back give a large area for children to play. Steps lead upstairs to the private roof terrace where there is a patio table and chairs and views of the surrounds. There are sunbeds and deck chairs available for guests' use. These may be taken to the swimming pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen is included and is changed weekly. Towels and beach towels are included to save valuable luggage space. Other: Upstairs on the roof, is a large solarium that has been furnished with conservatory furniture comprising 3 seater sofa and 2 chairs and coffee table. There is a TV with English and Spanish TV tuners. Outside is a large terrace within patio table and chair