House in Porth, Nr. Newquay, Cornwall, England - Great Seaside Location Within 3 Minutes Walk Of Two Beaches, In Hotel Grounds
The property is wonderfully located on the Glendorgal Hotel Estate but is independently owned. The house comes with WiFi, TV, dishwasher, cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge freezer. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils required to create a great meal but if you don't want to cook the hotel has a bar restaurant with panoramic views over Porth Bay to Porth Island. Otherwise Porth and Newquay have a full range of restaurants, cafe and take aways. The location is perfect for access to two great beaches: Lusty Glaze and Porth. Both beaches are accessed by foot from the house. Porth is a traditional Cornwall beach with caves, rock pools and sand. Lusty Glaze is a private beach which is open to the public. There you can hire body boards, surf boards, jet ski and various other adventure activities like coasteering. It has a restaurant, bar and toilets. Perfect for the family. Both beaches have RNLI lifeguards during the season. The hotel has a gym and swimming pool currently available for a small charge.
About the Owner
We are a family of 5, with primary and secondary age children. We would like you to enjoy our family holiday home when we can't use it. We hope that you like it and please give us some feed back.
From the Owner
“We found the house to be prefect for family holidays, able to walk down the cliff either to the safe family beach of Porth, or the slightly more adventurous Lusty Glaze with its wide range of adventure activities. It is also ideal for when the family are older, with all the attractions of Cornwall in easy reach. Last but not least, the location is perfect for us to come and enjoy when the children want to go off and do other things. If we don't feel like driving we can either fly to Newquay airport (small airport with little traffic) which is 6 miles away or take the train.”
Activity and Interests
3 mins walk from Lusty Glaze
3 mins walk from Porth
Watergate Bay 5 to 10 minutes by car
Fistral Surfing Beach 10 minutes by car.
At low tide it is possible to walk along the beaches to central Newquay.
Train Station is 2 miles away
Airport is 7 miles away
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner.
Friday is changeover day.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We are situated on the coast and can walk to two lovely beaches and yet located conveniently to the shops, restaurants, pubs and ten pin bowling. If we are too tired to cook we can walk across the car park and enjoy a meal at the restaurant in the hotel. If is wet our kids can use the hotel swimming pool. Newquay centre is only 2 miles away and we can walk there along the beach at low tide. Cornwall has wonderful beaches, coastal walks, dramatic scenery, indoor and outdoor things to do for all tastes and ages, and all within easy reach by car. There are a lifetime of things to do from the Eden Project to the Lost Gardens of Heligan, and from surfing to National Trust properties.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms are ensuite with showers and toilets, and if that is not enough there is a guest toilet on the living area floor
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has double bed, and ensuite toilet and shower. Bedroom 2 has double bed, and ensuite toilet and shower. Bedroom 3 has twin beds, and ensuite toilet and shower.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Well behaved pets allowed by prior arrangement. Extra £50 for a pet per visit. Outside: There is private patio outside the double bedrooms at the front of the house and a private terrace with dining table on outside the living area at the back. Coast path and access to beach at low tide through the grounds of the hotel. Dedicated parking space. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen will be provided. The house will be cleaned every Friday or at changeover.