Luxury 2 bedroom Villa (sleeps 4) in Nazaret Village with Jacuzzi available - With Un-interrupted Views From The Very Spacious Patio And Superb Views Down To The Coast
´CASITA BLANCA´ in the rural Village of Nazaret near to the beautiful historic Town of Teguise is ideal for those who wish to ´get away from it all´. If you like to cycle, surf, windsurf, even hand-glide, walk or bird watch this is the place to come to.
Or just chill in the Jacuzzi which is available at a small charge.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About The Owner
The Owner purchased this villa in 2014
(31 traveller reviews)
Julie and Dave were very welcoming hosts and made every effort to make the villa feel like a home. Location lends itself to a tranquil and peaceful stay whilst being in easy reach of local amenities and attractions. Memorable stay, would book again!
Impressive Rural Casita
We had a wonderful week in Casita Blanca. The villa was everything you could wish for, well equipped, comfortable with magnificent views in a quiet rural setting.All parts of Lanzarote were easily accessible from its location.
From the moment we arrived Julie and Dave made us feel very welcome. They supplied a welcome pack that was a veritable feast! They are a genuinely lovely couple who made us feel like friends yet were not intrusive. A return visit is definitely on the cards.
Better than ever
Very much enjoyed our third visit to Casita Blanca, this time staying for 15 nights. Julie and Dave made us feel very welcome and made sure our stay was as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Everything was in perfect order and spotlessly clean as ever.
We enjoyed eating out at various places recommended to us, none more so than the local sociadad where we received lovely service, great value meals and ginormous gin and tonics.
Nazaret is so well placed for exploring the whole of Lanzarote and we discovered new places to visit - El Golfo and Los Hervideros - as well as our favourite haunts of Arrietta, Haria and Punta Mujeres. Also trekked up to Playas Papaguayo near Playa Blanca.
All in all a huge success and can't wait to come back next year. Many thanks Julie and Dave.
Lovely villa, the photo's do not do it justice
Beautiful villa in a quiet, peaceful location, but still easy to get about as buses are cheap & reliable. Lovely decor, extremely well equipped, ( I have never seen so many glasses!) and the villa was spotless.
The owners, Julie & Dave are on hand but not intrusive, very friendly and couldn't do enough for us.
The terrace had the sun on it for most of the day & loved the hot tub.
We had a fabulous, relaxed 9 day stay, had a great lunch at San Miguel bar in Teguise, visited the Sunday market in Teguise & 2 of our favourite bars, The Irish Bar & Bacchus in Costa Teguise.
Also had an amazing day out with Lanzarote Activities, Bodega Hopping.
Probably the best holiday we have had in Lanzarote, would definitely recommend, we will return.
Once again fantastic.
Once again fantastic.
Another beautiful holiday.
Casita Blanca was wonderfully prepared.
Julie and Dave made us feel so welcome they once again gave sound local advice but only when requested of them.
This place has everything you require for a great holiday.
Bedding and towels all provided and very clean.
Being in the middle of the island Casita Blanca gives great access to all
the islands attractions.
Julie and Dave guided us to local restaurants very good food and drinks at very reasonable prices.
We have booked to return here during September.
We highly recommend this Villa.
Thank you Julie and Dave.
Mark and Teresa.
Really lovely villa Julie and Dave provide lots of extra's that go above and beyond the usual rental properties beautiful area with great views from large terrace, the hot tub is a brilliant addition. Would highly recommend Casita Blanca.
Activity and Interests
Casita Blanca located near to the centre of the island make this Villa so convenient for all the many Island facilities i.e. surfing at Famara and Costa Teguise with a 10 minute drive. There is hand-gliding at Famara and para-gliding to the North. There are many country walks available throughout Lanzarote including the Fire Mountain range. Playa Blanca to the South of the Island with its famous Papagayo beaches is a mere 45 mins drive away.
The main town of Arrecife is 10 mins drive down the road and the airport is about 15 mins away. The old capital town of Lanzarote is just up the road with its fine cathedral which is worth a visit and there are many good Restaurants and bars, shops, a Bank and an Information centre. Every Sunday Teguise is host to the Islands larges Tourist Market where you can buy all your gifts plus many stalls selling locally handmade handicrafts, etc.
In our village there is a well stocked local Supermarket open 7 days per week selling all you will need. There are two good Restaurants and the Local sociadad where local food and drinks are served at very reasonable prices all these are in walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Casita Blanca 100 pound per week deposit on booking with full payment 8 weeks prior to holiday.
Flexible changeover day. The villa is available after 2 pm on your day of arrival and on the day of departure the villa has to be vacated by 10 am. but we can accommodate your luggage if you have a late flight.
Notes on prices:
Please note that these prices are for 2 people only. Extra people will be charged 50 pound per week, per person.
There is a seven seater hot spring spa available for a small charge - please enquire at time of booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1. With super King-size bed ample wardrobe space, wall mounted T.V for your comfort and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2. With King-size bed ample wardrobe space, wall mounted T.V for your comfort and ceiling fan.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our services for you include the personal attention of the owners Julie and Dave who are on hand to help and advise (who will obviously respect your privacy). You will be supplied on your arrival with a basic starter pack or should you wish we can provide a ´Gourmet´ breakfast hamper and Canarian platter with wines. These of course would be at an extra cost and would need to be pre-ordered. For those who wish to come without hiring a car there is a local bus service available and we can arrange for airport pickup and private island tours the choice is yours. Outside: To the front of the Villa there is a large approx. 140 sq. metres of patio area. Sun-loungers, tables and chairs, sun parasols, BBQ all for your outside living. This patio is large enough for private parking etc. There are superb views over the local farm land, mountains down to the coast - you may even see the local farmer ploughing with his donkey! Utility Room: Outside utility area with large fridge-freezer, washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are changed weekly. No need to bring bulky beach towels as they are also provided. Other: Also available, on request and free of charge, German and Spanish channels are available. Cot and high chair are also available for a small charge