Villa in Pelekas, Corfu, Greek Islands, Greece - Peacefull Location, 10 Minutes Walking To The Beach
Villa Cecilia is a truly unique and exceptional property in Corfu. Located on the west coast above the long and sandy beach of Pelekas, it has been designed built and crafted to an exceptionally high standard by the owner. The property has been used as a family house, and as a smart private venue for small weddings and photo shoots. The attention to detail and style of the villa sets it apart from any other in the area. Villa Cecilia which sits in 2,313 sq m of nicely maintained gardens. Two story villa made of antique bricks, local stone, and ciphers tree's. 300 sq m house.
About the Owner
We are a couple living between Holland and Greece, Jeroen is a building ingenieur, we build villas on the island of Corfu.
Judith is a interior designer.
From the Owner
“We build the property ourselves. Privacy, exceptionally, unique. Unspoiled area on west coast of Corfu. Easy access along a quiet road which leads to the beach of Pelekas, named kontogialos”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We organize small weddings up to 80.. persons. We have some guesthouses around Villa Cecilia
The beach is 10 minutes walking, down.
The village is 15 minutes walking.
Along the west coast we have sandy beaches, by boat you can reach the paradise beaches easily to have a pick nick .
There is a small harbour at Kontogialos beach
Diving, boat hire, water ski, canoe ..
The airport is 15 minutes by car, Ioannis Kapoudistria airport Corfu.There is car hire on the airport.
The nearest village is by car 5 minutes, Corfu town is 15 minutes, Harbour, 15 minutes. Paleokastritsa , beautiful monastery and beach 20 minutes.
Pelekas village dates back to the 17th century and it is famous for the magnificent views over the ionian sea down to the west coast of Corfu island.Wonderfull area for walking. Corfu town a UNESCO monument, with great shopping, excellent restaurants and the airport only 10 km away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
26 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25 % deposits by booking and total amount 2 weeks before arrival
Change over days are flexible
Notes on prices:
The owner to pay all running expenses such as water, gas, electricity, air condition, maid service, laundry twice weekly, garden and pool maintenance, maid service 6 days 3 hours a day.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Privacy, unspoiled view to the mountains and sea of west coast.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- bedroom 2 has en suite douche ground floor there is a big bathroom with bath douche 2 basins, toilet. Ground floor there is a quest toilet First floor there is a douche , toilet, basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: bedroom 1 double bed bedroom 2 twin beds douche ensuite bedroom 3 double bed bedroom 4 master bedroom double bed with single bed
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We have a gardener, swimming pool maintenance. Outside: Pool sizes, 8,5 x 4 meter. Poolhouse table, chairs , loge sofas. Veranda , loggia along the front side of the Villa, 20 meters, build in fireplace, BBQ Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included, we have a maid service 6 days a week , 2 times a week linen change,