Villa in Moraira, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Exclusive And Peaceful Location In Moraira Just A Short Drive To El Portet Beach And Restaurants
Stunning luxury 4 bed villa set within an exclusive area of Moraira. This beautifully presented Villa offers a high level of finish from the luxurious Master Suite with a huge bathroom complete with corner bath, his and her basins and also a walk in shower. It also boasts a large 'walk in wardrobe' fit for a King together with its own private balcony area and spectacular views. The instance you enter the property you sense the air of space and grandeur in the beautiful entrance hall with steps leading up to the Master Suite. 3 further bedrooms and a bathroom are also reached from the hallway. From the entrance hall you pass through double doors into a beautifully sized lounge with modern leather furniture. Pass directly from the lounge into the dining room or alternatively through double French doors in the large covered terrace for an 'al fresco dining experience'. From the dining room there are further French doors leading to a large terrace and a good sized heated pool. The dining room also leads directly into the kitchen (which can also be entered from the entrance hall) which is fully fitted and boasts all modern appliances. All in all this villa has a very unique and open feel about it making it ideal to spend a family holiday. The swimming pool is accessed from the terrace and comes complete with heating if required. This exquisite villa is 1.2km from the exclusive cove of El Portet and 1.8km from the beautiful village of Moraira with superb beaches and restaurants. There are other bars and restaurants closer to the villa in the Paichi area of Moraira.
About the Owner
Originally from the UK. Living on the Costa Blanca for over 10 years.
From the Owner
“Perfect location and modern feel.”
Activity and Interests
Short drive to El Portet beach just 1.2 kms
90 km from Alicante Airport. Valencia airport is also an option.
Just a short drive of 1.5 kms to the town centre of Moraira. Other restaurants in the Paichi area less than 750 metres from the property.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 14 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payment by Bank Transfer usually with a 30% deposit and balance 8 weeks before arrival.
Usually Saturday arrival and departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Being close to the town of Moraira.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 large bathrooms and 2 W/C. All are spacious and modern and come with underfloor heating if required.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master suite is modern and bright. It has a walk-in closet, a large en suite bathroom with corner tub, and a large private balcony with Sea Views.
- Notes on accommodation: WIFI and Pool heating are available. Outside: There is lots of outside space at this property. The terraces lead to the pool. Al Fresco dining is easily accessible from the kitchen and lounge. There is a BBQ. Utility Room: Large separate Utility Room where you may store your luggage. A well lit room with brand new washing machine and Iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning, sheets and towels are always included in stays of 2 weeks or more. There are also Beach Towels for your convenience. Other: The large open kitchen can be accessed from the entrance hallway and leads on to the breakfast room, lounge and terraces.