Apartment in El Cotillo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Close To Beaches, Harbours, Restaurants And Shops
Lijori Apartment is ideally situated looking towards the little white church and lighthouse. Only a few minutes walk to the two small harbours, restaurants, bars, shops and bus stop and less than a 10 minute walk to the wonderful beaches, north or south of El Cotillo. A perfect all year round location for a relaxing stay on the Island. Our apartment is tastefully furnished and fully equipped to a high standard including free WiFi. The large roof terrace provides the opportunity for all day sunbathing, relaxing and al fresco dining. The entrance hall, with secure entry phone system, leads into the apartment.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(6 traveller reviews)
Probably the best apartment we have stayed in.Very well equipped the owners have put a lot of thought and effort into it. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent location. Definitely recommend it.
Super apartment...great location
This is a super apartment in an excellent quiet location, yet close to supermarkets and only a few minutes stroll to the beautiful beach. Friendly and helpful owners, the apartment is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need plus plenty of helpful notes for guests, however it's the fantastic private roof terrace that makes it such a great place to stay. Will definitely be returning.
It is an excellent.
It is a spacious, extremely well-equipped apartment, with a shaded balcony and a large, sheltered roof terrace for sun bathing and barbecues. It is in a quiet location with easy parking and is a short walk from the largest supermarket and all the charming facilities of El Cotillo. The owners are friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed our stay.
Absolutely fantastic apartment. It has everything you need and more. Spotlessly clean. The private roof terrace was our highlight, perfect for catching the sun. We will definitely be returning, highly recommended apartment!!
Enjoyed another excellent holiday in Lijori Apartment and El Cotillo. The apartment was spotless and comfortable with lots of extras such as free wifi, welcome pack, beach equipment, maps, guide books, dvds etc. We felt relaxed immediately.
Easy to book and all questions answered quickly by the owners.
An ideal location, just a few minutes walk to the small harbours, shops, restaurants and we could even walk to the beaches when we felt more energetic.
Having our own roof terrace was great for sunbathing and we enjoyed a couple of fantastic sunsets up there.
Would definitely recommend this apartment and look forward to returning for another holiday soon.
Activity and Interests
A short stroll south of El Cotillo, past El Toston Tower, brings you to several foot paths that lead down to Playa del Castillo. This sandy beach, backed by cliffs with dramatic mountain scenery, is a favourite for water sports enthusiasts. In contrast, to the north towards the lighthouse, is a unique coastline where offshore reefs of lava have made a barrier against the ocean waves and protect quiet turquoise lagoons with sandy beaches. Naturism is widely acceptable on most beaches.
El Cotillo is a scenic 30-40 minute drive across the Island from Fuerteventura Airport, south of Puerto Del Rosario. Although certainly not essential, car hire is recommended and reasonably priced. The roads are very quiet, ideal for driving, giving you the opportunity to explore and discover different aspects of the Island’s landscape culture. The ferry port at Corralejo is a 20 minute drive. There bus service to/from El Cotillo allows you to get around the north of the Island.
El Cotillo, 45 kms from the airport, is a friendly, working fishing village in the north west of the island. Ideal for those who prefer to escape from the larger resorts. To appreciate El Cotillo you need to walk around and explore, take in the waves and sunsets and just relax. The supermarkets, shops, bank, internet shop, surfboard and bike hire are within easy access of the apartment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Nov 2015 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 25% (non refundable) is required on booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure. Bookings of all lengths are considered and changeover days are flexible. Transfers not included but can usually be arranged – payable locally.
The price above is for 2 adults staying.
Flexible changeover day. Checkout time is 10:00 – however, we will do our best to work around your flight times.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Fully tiled white bathroom with high quality shower unit/screen over full size bath, bidet, basin, wc, grab rail, shaver point. Fully automatic washing machine and plenty of shelves for your sun creams.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: The apartment sleeps two adults in either one or two bedrooms. Both bedrooms have large, fitted wardrobes, attractive rattan shelf units, bedside tables, lamps, mirrors, portable fans and hairdryers.
- Terrace ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Having stayed in self catering accommodation for many years we have tried to think of those little extras to make your stay enjoyable, including free WiFi. Outside: Our large roof terrace (50 sq metres) is easily accessed by stairs from the main balcony and is furnished with sun loungers, including cushions, umbrellas, tables, chairs, shower and BBQ. Ideal for relaxing and al fresco dining. Patio doors lead from the living area to the main balcony, which is not overlooked, and is furnished with a table, chairs and cushions. Here you can enjoy the shade when you want a rest from the sunshine. A small balcony off the main bedroom is ideal for drying your beach towels. Utility Room: Clothes airier, general utility equipment (mop, bucket, broom etc) stored on small balcony leading from main bedroom. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Prices include weekly towel/linen changes and final clean at end of your stay. Beach towels provided. Other: Free WiFi, flat screen TV (Astra Satellite), radio, DVD, CD/MP3 player, selection of CDs, DVDs, books and games are all provided for your enjoyment. For your peace of mind a safe has been installed.