Villa in Moraira, Less Than 5 Minutes To The Centre Of Moraira
Spacious detached villa set over two floors, the villa has 1 bedroom and bathroom spacious lounge and dining area and kitchen on the upper level and two bedrooms, bathroom lounge area and spacious kitchen diner on the lower level. Perfect for families wanting to share but still have their own space. Externally the villa has a kidney shaped pool with shower and a large shaded Naya and BBQ area. There is additional outside seating on the upper level with amazing views towards the centre of Moraira. This is a lovely villa with nice private pool area. Walking distance to local bars & restaurants.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Moraira has a lovely beach and there is a further cove just past the marina at El Portet. The coast between Moraira and Calpe has a number of small coves. The beach in Moraira is less than 5 minutes by car.
The villa is less than 5 minutes to the centre of Moraira & the beach. The nearby resort of Javea is only 25 minutes away & Calpe is around the same. If you want a day out then the city of Valencia is less than an hour and a half and has some great places to visit. If you want somewhere lively then the resort of Benidorm is only 45 minutes away.
Moraira has a good selection of shops, restaurants and has plenty of banks & supermarkets.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£179|
Please enquire and we will send you a booking form to complete. We ask for a deposit of 25% with the remaining balance payable 6 weeks before your holiday. There is a security deposit of 250€, which is returned within 7 days of your departure. Ask about our last minute discounts.
A Saturday changeover is preferred but there are times when we can be flexible, please ask. The villa is usually available from 4pm on arrival and we ask you to vacate the villa by 10am on you last day. We will be flexible where possible.
Notes on prices:
Please ask about our discounts for early bookings or last minute bookings.
A deposit of 25% is payable on booking with the remaining balance payable 6 weeks before
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom adjacent to bedroom 1, WC & bath with shower over. Bathroom adjacent to bedroom 2&3, WC & bath with shower over.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 ( 3 Bedrooms) + space for a cot Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, king size bed, valley views, fitted wardrobes & air conditioning Bedroom 2, spacious double overlooking pool, fitted wardrobes & air conditioning Bedroom 3, twin bedroom, fitted wardrobes & air conditioning
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Tennis ...
- Outside: The villa has a kidney shaped pool with Roman steps, there is a pool side shower and good size terraces for sunbathing. There is an outside BBQ area with a large awning to provide a lovely shaded area for relaxing and eating. The villa also has an additional upper terrace with seating and an awning for that extra shade. Utility Room: There is a washing machine in a storage room on the lower level Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned for your arrival, linen & towels are included and are changed on a weekly basis, if you wish this to be more often then we can arrange extra cleaning or linen for an additional charge. Beach towels are not supplied can be hired.