Villa in Speightstown, St Peter, Barbados, Caribbean - Peaceful And Relaxing Location, In A Colourful And Tropical Village
Mullins Beach is on the Platinum Coast of Barbados, the most exclusive part of the island. Port St Charles and Mullins Beach are close to each other and golf lovers will be happy to hear that both Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland Golf courses are a short drive away, as is the David Lloyd Tennis centre at sugar hill. For a little history, don' miss a trip to St. Nicholas Abbey where you can visit an old sugar plantation where they still produce rum. The gardens are exceptional, and you can look out over them while enjoying a glass of rum on the terrace. There is also the Bajan Roots and Rhythms which is a song and dance tribute to the musical heritage of Barbados. It has a Bajan buffet dinner, unlimited drinks, and a friendly atmosphere. You will find everything you need close at hand to our wonderful home!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Evgeny, London : 5/5 vote
I stayed at The King's Beach Village for 8 days with my girlfriend. The villa and the experience exceeded our expectations; we had a fantastic holiday!
First of all, the villa turned out to be better in real life than it was in the photos – a very unusual case. The Village staff gave us a very warm welcome and they were there to help for the duration of our holiday. The villa itself was clean and well-maintained. When there was a minor problem with one power socket, a polite handyman was readily available to help. The swimming pool was cleaned daily in the morning. The location of the Village is quite good. There is a good, calm beach nearby within walking distance, as well as a small shop. However, the best thing about this Village isn't the value for money factor or cleanness but people who work there.
The next time we decide to go to Barbados, we'll stay at the same place without any doubts. Needless to say, we recommend this Village to all our friends.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Sports & Adventure Activities:
scuba diving or snorkelling
Located on the West coast of Barbados between Holetown and Speightstown, in the parish of St Peter, the unit is close to the amazing Mullins Beach ( 5 minutes walk); Botton Bay and Crane Beach are near as well ( 30 minutes by car).
Car hire is recommended.
Distance from airport : 45 minutes.
Taxi airport - king's beach village.
20 minutes by car from Bridgetown
10 minutes walk to the nearest town, Speightstown, close to shopping centre, supermarket and groceries services.
- Booking Notes:
Payment accepted in US dollars, British pounds or Euro.
20% deposit must be paid with the booking. The balance must be paid 6 weeks before arrival. Air conditioning should be used just in the bedrooms for about 2 hours a day and 5/6 hours a night. Every waste of energy (over 40 kw/day) will be charged as extra as £18 per 100 units used. Payment can be made via wire transfer or by credit card using PayPal.
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
For long periods we provide discounted prices which vary depending on the seasons. For further information please contact the owner.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 Bathroom Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower Large shower, the length of the back wall of the bathroom, separated from the sink and toilet area by a wall with glass blocks.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: 1 Master Bedroom, Sleeps 4: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon. This beautiful bedroom has one king size bed with luxurious silk sheets to comfortably sleep two people. There is also a sofa bed in the living room for additional sleeping arrangements.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Wifi access is not included in the rental but it can be purchased by the Village management Outside: Tropical Gardens Accommodating Private terrace to have your breakfast in total relax and start your day relaxingly. Beautiful swimming pool Veranda and Porch Amazing location to spend your getaway in total relax and enjoy several activities Utility Room: Iron & Board Ceiling Fans Local Maps Towels Provided Safe Washing Machine Sofa Bed Parking Air Conditioning Linens Provided Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning services provided for long stays, once a week Towels provided Beach Towels provided Linens provided Other: Outside: Lawn / Garden Beach Towels Porch / Veranda Attractions: common pool library marina museums pond recreation center botanical garden caves churches restaurants Local Services: ATM/bank groceries laundry medical services