House in St Mawes, Cornwall, England - Large Half An Acre Garden, 100 Metres To Beach
Magnificent Family House in St Mawes, Cornwall
About the Owner
Family house available for letting enjoyed by all ages
Activity and Interests
100 metres to family beach.
Shops and restaurants short walk
Ferry to Falmouth from village
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Two en suite bathrooms include large baths. Shower room and toilet Downstairs - two cloakrooms
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 Double bedroom with en suite, 1 twin with en suite, 1 twin adjacent to family shower room, 1 single bedroom and bunk room with 3 beds Linen provided for all beds, but guests to bring own towels.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Lovely landscaped garden and large lawn for children to play. Garden furniture seats 10 and badminton and croquet equipment available Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, additional fridge and freezer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly Bed linen provided, guests to bring own towels. The House is cleaned prior to your arrival and upon your departure Other: Large entrance hall, pantry near the kitchen