House in St Mawes, Cornwall, England - Large Half An Acre Garden, 100 Metres To Beach
Built in the mid 1920's to the very highest standards this magnificent house incorporates all of its original features including solid mahogany panelled doors throughout, luxury Italian style fully tiled bathrooms.
The house was the first to be erected in this spectacular setting overlooking the whole of St Mawes bay and across the Fal to Falmouth peninsular dominated by its impressive castle. There is a regular passenger ferry to Falmouth from St Mawes.
Falmouth itself, which boasts the worlds second deepest natural harbour is easily reached via the regular passenger ferry departing from the harbour below every hour during the summer months. You may be aware that Ellen McArthur set off and returned to Falmouth on her solo round the world record.
The house is located off Buckeys Lane and has ample off road parking. It is within easy walking distance of shops, amenities and restaurants in the delightful fishing village of St. Mawes.
About the Owner
Family house available for letting enjoyed by all ages
Activity and Interests
100 metres to family beach.
Shops and restaurants short walk
Ferry to Falmouth from village
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please contact owner
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Two en suite bathrooms include large baths. Shower room and toilet Downstairs - two cloakrooms
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 Double bedroom with en suite, 1 twin with en suite, 1 twin adjacent to family shower room, 1 single bedroom and bunk room with 3 beds Linen provided for all beds, but guests to bring own towels.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Lovely landscaped garden and large lawn for children to play. Garden furniture seats 10 and badminton and croquet equipment available Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, additional fridge and freezer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly Bed linen provided, guests to bring own towels. The House is cleaned prior to your arrival and upon your departure Other: Large entrance hall, pantry near the kitchen