Cottage in St Ives, Cornwall, England - In quiet no-through road in old St Ives while being close to fantastic beaches and all amenities.
Comfortable light and spacious cottage on 4 floors. Sleeps 5 plus a cot. Lovely new bathroom with power shower bath, separate wc. New solid wood kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooker, in large living room with comfortable seating, TV/DVD/CD player, gas fire and door onto Church Place. Lower ground fllor utility room with shower and laundry room with door leading onto Bailey's lane. This fisherman's cottage is beauitfully located in attractive old St Ives just a few yards from the harbour beach and Smeatons Pier and just a short stroll from the Tate Gallery, Hepworth Museum, award winning Portheor and all beaches. The cottage has original art and crafts and loads of character.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Less than 50 yards to harbour beach.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking form submitted from website. Cheque or BACS payment. Deposit of one third due on booking. Balance due 6 weeks before holiday
Notes on prices:
Short breaks my be available out of season, at 65% and 80% of weekly price
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- city centre
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Extra shower and WC conveniently situated downstairs.
- Bathroom next to bedroom 1 with power shower bath, basin and wc. Separate wc and basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 ( 2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and cot and basin. Bedroom 2 with 3 singles or 1 single and double bed (zip&link) and basin.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Warm, comfortable and stylish accommodation on 4 floors, with central heating and gas fire in the living room. Spacious rooms with fine art. Smoking and pets are not allowed. Outside: The front door opens onto Church Place and the back door opens onto a shared back yard leading onto Baileys Lane. Utility Room: Washing machine, microwave cooker, sink, shower. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen is included. Other: Spacious and light 2nd floor bedroom with zip&link bed which can be a double or 2 singles, plus a single. Basin. Large windows at each end give partial sea views and views over downalong St Ives. 1st floor bedroom has basin, cot, radio and hair dryer.