House in Javea, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Fully Fitted. Ideal for a tranquil holiday as well as for athletes/walkers of all levels
22 residence unit. Pool and common garden. 15 minute leisurely walk to the seaside. Dozens of restaurants within 15 minutes by car. Fully equipped. Seaside heaven in a much sought out area of outstanding beauty and charm all year around. Those wishing for winter sunshine will be rightly rewarded. Summer lizards, bookworms, walkers, lovers of the sea and all its activities as well as amateur and professional sportsmen and women will keep coming back
About the Owner
Spanish professional with three boys, all living in UK.
I grew up locally and have this wonderful property in an ideal setting which we visit as often as we can.
I know all our neighbours, most of them local professionals with families.
The house feels like our home and is decorated with photographs of the family and of the area. My hope is that you will feel like our own private guests.
Jávea is a gem of a town, until recently not featuring in foreign tourist itineraries.
Our three bedroom (three bathrooms, three terraces) semi-detached house is enclosed within a group of 22 residences. There is a communal pool and rear garden.
From the Owner
“Jávea has everything for a perfect holiday. Sea, mountains, villages, harbour, history, night-life, good weather. If you are a lazy bookworm, café lover, sailing enthusiast, surf addict, aspiring triathlete, windsurfer, golfer, mountain walker then Jávea and its beautiful surroundings are for you. I have never met anyone who visited and did not return!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Training: Sportsmen and women will be in heaven. Year round good weather training including cycling, swimming, running, hiking, climbing and all watersports.
Walking: Ideal also for the more calm as well as for lovers of long and short strolls and scenic walks both inland and coastal.
Diving: There are several local diving clubs; Portitxol, Granadella and Moraig (caves) are internationally famous amongst the diving community.
700 m from the amazing sandy and rocky beaches of the beautiful bay of Jávea
Within 20 minutes by car there are some of the most beautiful and unspoilt coastal areas in the Mediterranean, for which a good pair of shoes and strong legs are required.
The areas of Sant Antonio (nature reserve), Cap Martí, Portitxol (nature reserve), Granadella (nature reserve) and La Nao are rightly admired and enjoyed by people from all over the world.
Javea is 20 minutes away from the ferry port of Denia (daily ferries to Ibiza) and equidistant from Valencia and Alicante airports, both 90 minutes by car (highly recommended that you rent)
The popular areas of Javea village, harbour and Arenal beach are each 5 minutes by car, 10 min by bike and a pleasant 20 minutes by foot
Javea bay is an iconic seaside resort surrounded by beautiful mountains covered in pine, palm and orange trees.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£210|
There are discounts available for long lets: 5% discount for each extra week. The minimum rental period is one week, from Saturday to Saturday. Arrival time is 17:00- 22:00, and latest departure time is 10:00 (local time). €250 will be payable on confirmation of the booking, with the balance required in full at least four weeks before your arrival. A €250 refundable breakage deposit will be required at this time. The entire accommodation is non-smoking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This house will feel like your own. It is very well equipped, centrally located and easy to get to. If you enjoy home cooking and evenings with friends then this house is particularly for you! Whether you are interested in chasing the crowds or running from them you will find Jávea suits your particular needs.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1. Shower Bathroom 2, adjacent to bedroom 2 with bath/shower and bidet Bathroom 3, downstairs with wc
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: en-suite, overlooking the pool Bedroom 2: two single beds, ideal for children and young adults. Small terrace. Bedroom 3: Located on the second floor, large double room with its own large terrace
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Because of my local knowledge since 1972 I have been able to find this excellent property purchased new in 2006. It feels like a detached house yet is priced as an apartment. As it is spread over three storeys there are no neighbours' balconies overlooking our living space. Outside: Shared rear communal gardens with swimming pool (12 m x 5 m). It has four large terraces (three furnished) from which to enjoy the fine weather throughout the day and throughout the year! The one in the attic is ideal for sunbathing in winter. The west facing from terrace is ideal for winter lunches and summer dinners. The east facing rear terrace is gorgeous all year round and from here you can view and access the pool. The cypress trees (see photographs) give privacy. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is cleaned between lets and all linen changed. One set of bathroom and beach towels per person is provided.