Villa in Cala San Vicente, North Mallorca, Balearic Islands - 3 Bedroom Home In Cala San Vicente To Rent
Villa Anna is a wonderful property with a large private swimming pool sitting in approx. 1000 sqm. It is a spacious light and airy family home that sleeps 6 in comfort. It has three bedrooms with two bathrooms. Marble floors throughout the house which keep the house cool during the summer months, along with high hunting log style ceilings in the dining/sitting room. There are also numerous high powered fans available. Within easy walking distance (approx 8 mins walk) from the beach and other amenities, to include a number for excellent local restaurants, beach bar, provisions shop and pharmacy. Cala San Vicente offers great facilities meaning you can leave the car behind if preferred. Villa Anna has proved very popular with families, couples and groups of friends. Gated pool area for extra safety for young children - two wooden gates, one located by the pool terrace and another on the terrace by the house.
About the Owner
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cala San Vicente is a very attractive village well known for its sheltered sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. Cala San Vicente has three small beaches, Cala Barques, Cala Clara and Cala Molins.
It is at the foot of beautiful rugged mountains in a pine clad valley. There are a number of local cafes and restaurants serving both international and typically Mallorcan dishes. There is also a local grocery shop for all your provisions (inc. daily fresh bread and pastries), a pharmacy and a water sports rental shop and boutique.
Not surprisingly the spectacular countryside is ideal walking country popular with ramblers and painters like.
Cala San Vicente is situated 3 kilometres from Pollenca Village and 4.5 kilometres from Puerto Pollenca.
It is an ideal holiday location for family holidays and couples alike.
Mallorca is an island of startling contrasts. Its landscape varies from rugged mountains in the north to pine-covered hills and windmill-dotted plains in the south. In the west, the historic and elegant capital, Palma, skirts an attractive harbour while in the east, you can explore pretty, secluded sandy coves. Mallorca remains an astonishingly beautiful place, with verdant pines, rolling green hills, endless superb beaches and a varied choice of resorts.
Mallorca is in the Mediterranean "Winter Rain area". The summer start in end of May beginning of June. From then on you have sun shine almost every day until end of September, beginning of October.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
****** SPECIAL OFFER - 24TH AUGUST - 31ST AUGUST, 2016 - DUE TO VERY LATE CANCELLATION - USUAL PRICE £2,295 PER WEEK, NOW £1,500 FOR THE WEEK ******
25% Deposit payable upon confirmation.
Remainder due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Payment to be made in sterling cheque.
SECURITY DEPOSIT – a £200 security deposit payable by separate cheque is payable 8 weeks prior to departure. This will be returned at the end of your stay, however you will be advised should there be any deductions for breakages.
DISCOUNT FOR 14 DAYS/2 WEEK BOOKINGS.
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
The prices quoted for Villa Anna are for 7 night rentals and include:
* The rental of the villa
* All utilities - gas, water and electricity
* Bed linen and bath towels
* Weekly maid service and the final clean on departure
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathroom and 1 Shower room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The house compromises of two twin bedrooms, which share a shower room and a Master double bedroom with a bathroom next door. There is built-in safe for guests use.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Leading from the house down through the pretty gardens and terraces to the impressive wide steps of the pool area (gated for child safety). There is a terrace with barbecue and furniture for al fresco evening dining. The pool and terrace area can be floodlit. The private pool measures approximately 8m x 5m, with mellow sandstone walls. It is surrounded by ample terraces with plenty of outside furniture. The gardens are mature and well-maintained and have been planted with pretty flowering shrubs, plants and mature Mediterranean pine trees. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen provided, Towels provided. Other: Three steps lead up to a raised dining area, separated from the sitting room by a wooden balustrade.