Villa in Dalaman, Aegean Region, Turkey - Perfect For A Family, 4 Bedrooms (Sleeps 8)
This beautifully modern villa is a 15-20 min drive away from Dalaman International Airport and is situated in the stunning region of the turquoise Mediterranean coast surrounded by beautiful mountains. The Villa is perfect for families who enjoy their privacy. It has a large private pool and a spacious terrace surrounded by the pine-clad Bozoru mountains, a tranquil haven, a perfect place to relax and unwind. There are two outdoor showers, one which is completely private along with a private change area.
Dalaman town centre and Ortaca which is another nearby town have a great market which sell local produce on set days during the week and is a great opportunity to get out and meet the friendly locals. All in All the villa is perfect base to suit all needs. If you wish to visit nearby attractions then there is lots to do and explore. The villa is a short drive away from the stunning Akkaya Secret Valley where you will find a beautiful lake with lush green mountains surrounding it with a near by restaurant in the trees. The Villa is also just a 25 min from from 5 Star Sarigerme beach where you will find lots to do, a great place to soak up sun and spend evenings dining out. Don't forget to visit Gocek once a small farming village now transformed in to one of the top yachting destinations in Turkey. Gocek has a wonderful selection of traditional and international restaurants can be found dotted in the pretty streets that lead to Gocek’s four marinas. Gocek is a picturesque harbour where you can take short trips by boat and water taxi to the nearby islands and coves which makes a fabulous day is out. You will also be 20 min from Dalyan a great town which is steeped in history and if history is not your thing then Dalyan also has a beach, fresh water lake, mud baths, hot springs, beautiful mountain scenery and the beautiful Itsuzu (Turtle Beach) is only a 25 minute boat ride away. The whole region is a national conservation area, and home to numerous varieties of birds, and three types of turtles and is truly is a great place to explore. Gunluklu is a beautiful private beach only a 30 minute drive from the villa. It's a great escape with beautiful gardens with hammocks in the shade under a tree adjoining the sandy bay, there are not many tourists apart from turkish ones. If you are feeling a little more adventurous why not make a 45 drive to the city of Fethiyie where you can enjoy fabulous food, shop around and spend great nights out. Fethiyie has a popular fish fresh fish market which is definitely worth a visit.
About the Owner
We are a family based in London (UK). We fell in love with the villa due to its location and the privacy of the garden and swimming pool.
From the Owner
“It’s surrounded by mountains and stunning scenery and is a short drive away from the magnificent Akkaya Secret Valley, 5 Star Sarigerme beach, Port Gocek and Dalyan. The city of Fethiyie is a 45 min drive away.”
Activity and Interests
The 5 star Sarigerme beach is a 20-25 minute drive from the Villa, it spools the coastline for a good 7 kilometres. The stretch is made of soft, bright-golden sand.
Gunluklu Private beach is a 30 min drive.
Dalaman International Airport is 20 min drive. Car hire is strongly recommended and can be arranged for you if needed.
We also provide a meet a greet service where we will pick you and your family up from the airport and drop you to your villa.
Upon check in we will also ensure you have all the basics such as milk, tea, bread etc to help you settle in.
Dalaman and Ortca town centre - 10 to 15 minutes drive
Sarigerme Beach - 20 to 25 min
Dalyan - 20 minutes drive
Port Gocek - 25 minutes drive
Fethiye City - 45 minutes drive
All amenities are within a short driving distance. There are so many small supermarkets around, you really don't have to go far to find one. Large supermarket in Dalaman Town centre (10 minutes). Prices do vary and we find Dalaman often gives the best deals. The fruit, veg and fish markets in Dalaman and Fethiye are definitely worth a visit.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit - 25% non refundable, payable at time of booking.
Outstanding balance must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement date.
A £250 refundable deposit in respect of any breakages/damages to the property and its contents is to be made at least 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement date. This deposit is refundable upon return of Villa keys and satisfactory property inspection.
This is a non smoking Villa rental and smoke alarms are fitted.
Check-in: 11:00 hrs
Check-out: 13:00 hrs
If for any reason you are unable to check out before 13:00 an extra day is charged and will be deducted from your deposit.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This modern villa is a 15-20 min drive away from Dalaman Airport and is situated in the stunning region of the turquoise Mediterranean coast. It has a large private pool and a spacious terrace surrounded by the pine-clad Bozoru mountains, a tranquil haven, a perfect place to relax and unwind.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Upstairs; Ensuite to Bedroom 1 - shower, toilet and wash basin Upstairs; Bathroom with bath, toilet and wash basin Ground Floor; toilet and wash basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with two single beds Bedroom 3 with two single beds Bedroom 4 with a pull out double sofa bed
- Outside: The swimming pool measures 10m x 5m and depth 1.55m. The pool area area is very private surrounded by a beautiful landscaped garden containing various fruit trees, tropical plants and flowers; and beautiful mountains. There are also many sunbeds, an outdoor pool side shower and outside patio furnishing. The pool has a night light and the terrace area too has lighting perfect for family fun when it gets dark. The flooring is in Travertine marble which extends out to the pool area. There is also a large traditional BBQ. The outdoor terrace too allows an excellent view of these gardens and the surrounding mountains. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and iron-board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are available at the property exclusively to be used at the Villa. The property is professionally cleaned on a weekly basis and the pool is cleaned daily. Other: Dining area - a round wooden dining table with 8 chairs perfect for family meals if you decide to spend the night in.