Villa in Casas del Sol, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Comfortable And Modern Villa
Casa Dorado is a well equipped and modern furnished villa/bungalow which is perfectly located, opposite a small harbour, in the heart of Playa Blanca in one of the finest holiday complexes: Casas Del Sol. Just a 3 minute walk to Playa Blanca centre, restaurants, shops & fabulous beaches.
Our villa is situated peaceful and private on this beautiful complex with a large heated swimming pool, sun loungers, parasols, lifeguard, showers and toddlers pool, tennis courts, boule pitch, all located in tropical gardens. With everything this lovely resort has to offer on your doorstep, a car is not required.
Casa Dorado has its own private terrace and garden with sun loungers and dinning area, with extendible sun shade and retractable awning.
There is free wi-fi access for your own laptop or iPad in the villa and an internet room in the reception. There is a fully manned reception open from 8.00 to 22.00 hours 7 days a week which offers assistance with every aspect of your stay.
Top Traveller Review
5 Star Holiday retreat in the sun
About the Owner
Owned by Dutch owners.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My daughter and I had a superb holiday. We thought your bungalow was well equipped and in a great location. The weather was brilliant, sunshine every day so we certainly enjoyed our stay and when we know what our plans for next year are would more than likely like to return.
Thanking you so much.
Liz from the UK
Ihr Bungalow hat uns außergewoehnlich gut gefallen, nicht nur die gute Lage sondern auch die gepflegte Einrichtung (sogar die Beschreibung zum Einstellen des Fernsehers war hilfreich). Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Wir wollen uns nochmal bei Ihnen bedanken, auch dass alles so gut organisiert war. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn wir nächstes Jahr wieder im Casa Dorado 21b unseren Urlaub verbringen könnten.
Die Überraschung war groß, als wir am Dienstag Nacht heimkamen und in unserem Briefkasten eine liebe Karte von Ihnen vorfanden. Sehr originell.
Liebe Grüße aus Wien
Patrick und Ingrid
Het zit er weer op ...... helaas! We hebben drie heerlijke weken gehad in jullie 'Casa Dorado'.
We komen al vanaf 1999 op dit mooie eiland. En nu in 'Casas del Sol', in jullie mooie Casa! Wát 'n leuk huisje hebben jullie er van gemaakt: praktisch, comfortabel, leuk, kleurrijk en gezellig.
De fijne bedden, mooie en complete keuken én het gebruik van de wasmachine maakten het helemaal af!
Jullie 'Casa Dorado' maakte er voor ons een top-vakantie van! We komen graag terug!
Guido, Wilma en Stefan uit Nederland
2 holidaymaker reviews
5 Star Holiday retreat in the sun
Excellent property, well furnished and kept nice, only small opinion would be to have patio chairs that reclind if needed but we would NOT hesitate to re-book again. Complex excellent, reception staff all speak English and very helpful, gardeners always polite and smile. We have been numerous occasions to CDS ikn different bungelows and we WILL be returning. Triphappy from Essex UK
We booked this villa on the recommandation of our friends who stayed here before. And we loved it. It was even better than we expected it to be.
The beds were very good, WiFi in the house, big televisionscreen and well equipped. We enjoyed the sun loungers and our lunch outside on a nice dinner table with comfortable chairs. Not those uncomfortable and ougly white plastic one's.
There is an outdoor table grill which is very nice to use for the fresh fish you can buy in the harbour just oppostit of the park.
The property is well-maintained and clean.
Staf at reception (Woody and Kristina) were very helpfull.
Variaty of restaurants are only 5 minutes walking distance.
So we liked it very very much.
We will definatly book this villa again next year.
From the Owner
“We bought the property in July 2012.”
Activity and Interests
The airport is located at Arrecife and is a 30min drive or taxi ride away (expect to pay about 45 euros).
Car hire is not necessary as the villa is in the heart of Playa Blanca and only a couple of minutes walk from its shops, restaurants and beaches.
There are several competitive car hire offices in Playa Blanca which offers an opportunity to explore the many attractions that Lanzarote has to offer.
From the harbour opposite Casas del Sol there is a ferry service to the next island of Fuerteventura, you can also get a water taxi to the stunning beaches of Papagayo.
Playa Blanca has a southern location the north of the island is only an hours drive away, which means all attractions and places of interest are within easy reach.
Lanzarote is a duty free island, Playa Blanca offers a variety of local shops, restaurants, banks and supermarkets.
Perfumes are an especially good buy, not to mention the local wines.
There is a wonderful bus service running the length of Playa Blanca every 30 minutes from 6.30am to 10.30pm costing 1.50 Euro. The village church is Roman Catholic in the morning and Anglican at evening, situated in the heart of the village. Close by are banks, car hire, the Post Office and Information Centre.
There is a doctors and dentists surgery close to the centre.
Playa Blanca is the most southerly resort on Lanzarote and this has many advantages for those who are looking for sun, sea and sand as well as good fish restaurants where you can enjoy the catch of the day.
There is a stunning marina, which has an Artisan market twice a week, wonderful restaurants, designer shops, tapas bars, sailing school and coffee shops.
Playa Blancas’ seafront has a delightful array of colourful shops and eateries. On the old harbour you can buy the freshest fish from the Pescadores and catch the ferry to Fuerteventura (the harbour is located in front of Casas del Sol). Various fishing and pleasure cruises can be taken from the Quay.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £10 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We prefer direct bank payment, and ask for 25% deposit or full payment if booked within 8 weeks of travel. Balances are due 8 weeks before travel.
Comprehensive travel insurance is fully recommended from the time of booking, which should include cover for the non-refundable deposit.
Please use the form at the bottom of this page to enquire or book this villa, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casa Dorado is managed and maintained by Casas del Sol SL.
Flexible arrival and departure days.
Casa Dorado will be available for the tenant from 14:00 hours on the day of arrival and must be vacated on the day of departure at 10:00 hour.
Luggage storage is available in the lounge of the reception building.
Notes on prices:
On the basis of 1-2 people. The 3rd person is an extra 12 euros per night.
The booking is only confirmed when 25% of the rent is paid.
The remaining 75% must be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Welcome packs can be arranged in case of late flights (Extra charge).
Minimum stay 7 nights.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Spacious bathroom with shower, sink with big mirror and toilet. Hair dryer. All towels are provided.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 3 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1: double beds, wardrobe, ceilingfan, chairs, mirror & lockable safe. 2: single bed, wardrobe & mirror. All new furniture and bedding. Tastefully furnished with window grilles and mosquito nets. All linen, extra blankets and pillows are provided.
- Notes on accommodation: Amenities: Heated pool, Tennis Court, Parking, Mature tropical gardens. Fridge/Freezer, Induction hob, Microwave, Table grill, Washing machine, Iron&board. Cot, High Chair, Internet access, Telephone, Room fans, Satellite TV and DVD On arrival the keys will be waiting for you at reception where you will need to present your passport. The friendly staff will help you with any problems or questions you may have so don't hesitate to ask. There is a small shop at reception which stocks basic provisions. Smoking is not permitted in the house. There are two tennis courts and a boules pitch (charge made locally), equipment can be rented at reception. Internet room in reception area (1 euro minimum charge), free wi-fi access for your laptop in reception or villa. In case of late flights, facilities available for storing luggage. Outside: The terrace has a lovely open aspect and you can see the ferries as they come and go out of the harbour . There is a new awning to provide extra shade. It is furnished with a dinning and table and three chairs, two sun loungers. Utility Room: On terrace - washing machine and drying rack with pegs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be fully cleaned and prepared for your arrival. Subsequent cleans will be on a weekly basis with a complete change of bed linen and towels. In addition to this there is a mid week towel change & mini clean. Other: Private WiFi network. Flexible length of stay (minimum 7 nights). Discount for longer stays (over winter). Recently renovated. No smoking inside the villa please.