House in Ulverston, Lake District, Cumbria, England - Close To Bars, Shops And Walks, Access To The Lakes And The Sea
The property is a traditional Edwardian Ulverston House with two open fires. In walking distance of the town centre, local bars, the canal, the sea. Benefits from a yard & BBQ nice and secure for mountain bikes.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Biking holidays, walking holidays and outdoor holidays are suitable for the area.
There are many different beaches in the area some are within walking distance.
There is a local train station which is in walking distance. A car would be recommended.
The town centre is a 5 miniute walk away
Local supermarket is Booths, Coop or tesco metro. There is an ASDA in Barrow.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£100 damages deposit with and actual £100 deposit for the booking.
change over day can be flexible on request
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- One bathroom with electric shower, bath and toilet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has a double bed with the second bedroom being a twin.
- Outside: BBQ with seating area, the yard is secure. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, washing detergents, cleaning products and bedding provided.