|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Exquisite 4 bedroom recently renovated provincial villa, designed by a renowned Dutch/Australian interior designer. Located minutes from St Tropez, Grimaud and St Maxime, the house has a wonderful ambiance and a feeling of space created with 5,000 sq meters of landscaped garden rolling lawns and a pool house which is fully equipped with ice making fridge and gourmet kitchen totally separate from the main house. You can spend the whole day at the pool by taking advantage of the facilities in the pool house without having to go inside the main house. Seating for 10 under a vine covered pergola open BBQ. The area is lit for romantic evening soirees and memorable dinners.
There are 3 different areas for entertaining .
A Boules court is available for a bit of fun…
Internally a fabulous open kitchen and large centre island, 2 dishwashers an ice making double door fridge, under bench bar fridge, 2 double sinks. A second work kitchen of the main is perfect for dinner parties. It has a double oven and 5 gas burners. An old oak dining table and 8 chairs for inside and under the covered verandah 2 separate tables with enough seating for 10 or more. Great for breakfast…. There is also a gas BBQ under the pergola accessible to these areas.
Of the kitchen is a king size guest bedroom with own bathroom, double basins and large shower area and heated towel rail. Air conditioned and large LCD TV. All bedding is good quality with detail to comfort. Towels and linen supplied.
Main sitting area 2x 3 seater lounges and and 2 armless chairs. Apple TV, Netflix and English,German and other European channels or get into a vast library of books. Another sitting area next to the main with open fireplace.
Upstairs is the main bedroom with King Size super comfy bed, large TV, large
en-suite with spa bath separate shower, bidet, double basins and towel heater.
Your own private balcony with chairs and table for morning coffee overlooking the lush gardens.
Downstairs there are two bedrooms adjoining sharing a bathroom with shower/bath. I King Size Bed and TV, wardrobes. Twin bedroom next door. A small kitchenette with bar fridge and 2 hotplates.
It opens onto a charming courtyard area with flowering Roses, Hydrangeas and Jasmin.
Shaded car port for 2 cars, plenty of other parking.
A 5 minute walk to the beach 2 great restaurants serving fresh delicious food
while you have your feet in the sand…Great sunsets..Another added attraction
is a small supply shop where you can order fresh croissants and bread, fruit and basics.
After searching the world we have invested a lot in our little niche in the south of France and are looking to share this experience with the right people.
After a years of deliberation we decided on this property for its proximity and privacy. Secluded enough to enjoy the family with close distance to the beach and dinning for those looking for a getaway. Yet close enough to be amongst the vibrant personalities of St Tropez, the quaint town of St Maxime, and colourful Pamplona Beach.
Where do we start? Walking distance to the beach, secluded residence with access to all amenities and needs, such as golf, tennis, sailing and water sports a steeping stone for touring and exploration. The property has such charm as influenced by the surrounding region. Set on large grounds with a private pool. A place of relation and excitement which will remove the stress of the world. The perfect South of France experience.
Having not stayed yet, I can only offer that I have shared the hospitality of this couple over many years and enjoyed every moment. So I feel that I can offer that any time spent in this beautifully decorated and appointed holiday home will please the most discerning family, intent on creating a sublime occasion for family and friends.
Kind Regards and happy holidaying,
Georgia C. Feller
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£3,368.77|
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
25% deposit due at time of booking and the remaining 75% is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Negotiable dates before 1st August and after 8th September - Please Enquire.
40% of rent 7 days after confirmatyion of the reservation;
60% of rent 10 weeks ahead of the rental period