Villa in Galle, Southern Province, Sri Lanka - Beach-front Villa With Private Pool
Located in the village of Kabalana on Sri Lanka’s southern coast, this four bedroom villa encompasses the perfect blend of sun, sea and sand. Spend your days stepping onto the untouched sands of Kabalana beach where coral reefs offer protective swimming for all. A few minutes stroll along the beach, open waters and brilliant surf await the more adventurous and daring traveller. Effortless afternoons spent under a palm tree soaking up the celebrated Sri Lankan sun are complimented with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. A refreshing dip in the lap pool will reiterate a serene co-existence of coastal life with modern day living, where your every need will be satisfied by our welcoming staff. A truly picturesque destination awaits you at the Ceilão Villa in Kabalana where your experiences will form unforgettable memories, embodying all that is southern Sri Lanka. The quiet fishing village of Kabalana is just a 30 - minute drive from Sri Lanka’s southern capital, Galle. The city is famed for the location of one of the largest living forts in the world, the ‘Galle Fort.’ With its colonial era buildings, lighthouses and growing collection of art galleries and jewellery stores, this historic, 17th century UNESCO World Heritage sight is a great way to spend the day and take in the culture. Further south is the nearby town of Mirrisa. Here, you can embark on whale and dolphin watching tours that offer a truly memorable experience for all visitors. Finally, after a long day enjoying the sights and sounds of the southern coast, you may wish to head down to Unawatuna beach. This seaside town is popular amongst tourists and locals alike, where countless beachfront cafes offering fresh seafood are in close proximity to bars and pubs. Here, you could either enjoy a quiet, intimate dinner with the company of friends and family or choose to venture out and explore the local nightlife this tourist hub has to offer. Ceilão Villas Kabalana is efficiently staffed with a personal chef who can prepare a range of local cuisine and western meals, 2 stewards, pool attendant and support staff who are all ably led by our General Manager Gladwin. During your stay with us, we guarantee an experience that will truly represent the unique and hospitable nature of our people, culture and heritage.
About the Owner
About Navid Munas
Sri Lanka is a beautiful island paradise that my family has always had a close affection for. My father and I established Ceilão Villas in early 2012 as a means of sharing some of our holiday properties and the distinct experiences our family had, with those who visit Sri Lanka. Each of our properties have been built to encompass all the amenities of modern day living whilst seamlessly blending into the local environment.
We have a dedicated team at Ceilão Villas that make every visit back a pleasure.
It is with great delight that we invite you to try all that is Ceilão Villas.
Why Navid Munas chose Southern Province
The beach villa in Kabalana was built as our very own private getaway and as such is filled with all the little luxuries that one could wish for while enjoying the sun, sea and sand.
What makes this villa unique
Private villa to yourself with a Chef and Butler to look after your every whim.
Located on an exclusive snorkelling beach. The Surf Beach is a 2 minute walk away.
A 20 minute drive away from Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From the Owner
“The beach villa in Kabalana was built as our very own private getaway and as such is filled with all the little luxuries that one could wish for while enjoying the sun, sea and sand.”
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
Prices inclusive of all local taxes
Direct Bank Transfer to our account OR we can send you an online link to pay via our secure Payment Gateway.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Private villa to yourself with a Chef and Butler to look after your every whim. Located on an exclusive snorkelling beach. The Surf Beach is a 2 minute walk away. A 20 minute drive away from Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet
- Each of our rooms has an en suite bathroom and is equipped with all modern amenities. The lobby bathroom is a half bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, Single bed on request
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, Single bed on request
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: We have four spacious bedrooms in this villa that will ensure you enjoy a peaceful and quiet experience with personalised service. The rooms’ high ceilings are complimented by windows, which open to the sea that invite a cool and gentle breeze.
- Catering available
- Outside: The properties’ two outdoor pavilions provide panoramic views of the Indian Ocean whilst the lap pool offers a refreshing dip to escape the heat of the Sri Lankan sun. The ocean front garden with its many coconut trees creates a picturesque backdrop to relax and enjoy the company of friends and family. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is efficiently staffed with a personal chef who can prepare a range of local cuisine and western meals, 2 stewards, pool attendant and support staff who are all ably led by our General Manager Suresh.