Villa Kambosa in Simou, Paphos, Cyprus - Peaceful Location 20 Min Drive To Beaches Latchi, Polis And Paphos Areas
A modern stone built villa set in it's own private grounds.The pool area is accessed via twin oval shaped patio doors, off the lounge and large patios areas for relaxation. You have the benefit of a salt water pool, professionally maintained. AC & central heating (optional). On entering the villa you have comfortably furnished lounge area with flat screen TV, a sun lounge area overlooking the pool and an adjacent dining area, to your right there is a fully fitted kitchen. There is a ground floor bedroom with shower room and toilet. The upper floor is accessed by stairs leading to a small central landing, giving access to a double bedroom with en-suite, twin bedroom and family shower room. All bedrooms have access to a large sun terrace via patio doors with views towards the sea at Latchi. WiFi internet is available throughout the villa.
Top Traveller Review
Outstanding villa, facilities and surroundings.
I know this holiday meant a lot to you and are so pleased the villa and the surrounding area lived up to your expectations.
We at the Amorosa team look forward to seeing you again.
About the Owner
About Peter Jenkins - Amorosa Holidays
This super property is managed by an established VAT registered Management Company - Amorosa Holidays.
Our availability calendars are always kept up to date so you can book your flights with confidence.
Peter Jenkins - Amorosa Holidays purchased this villa in 2006
What makes this villa unique
This is the villa for you if you are looking for tranquility yet not too far from any of the areas attractions.
(1 traveller reviews)
Outstanding villa, facilities and surroundings.
Villa Kambossa was comfortable, homely, extremely clean and very well equipped. It was thouroughly maintained to a high standard with excellent info provided by Pete Jenkins at Amorosa Holidays. I would highly recommend this villa to a friend or family member. The villa surroundings and the village of simou were beautiful and peaceful with complete privacy. The local people were friendly and welcoming, with nearby shops and good restaurants. The beaches were a short drive away, aswell as nearby towns. Would not hesitate to stay at this villa again. Many thanks from the Stone family.
Activity and Interests
You are located just a 20 minute drive from the harbour and beaches at Latchi, where you can relax with restaurants right on the beach, and in a ideal location to explore the Akamas Peninsula, but you will need a 4 x 4 vehicle. Heading towards Paphos 40 minutes by car there are numerous restaurants, bars and cafe's, boat hire, historic sites, an endless list.
It is an easy drive to explore the beaches at Polis and the coastal area known as Argaka, with the harbour at Pomos well worth a visit.
Paphos Airport 40 Km.
Larnaka Airport 160 Km.
Car hire is essential, please contact us for details.
Detailed directions are forwarded on booking.
Paphos Harbour 33km
Coral Bay 26km
Polis and Latchi 26km
Troodos Mountains 68km
You are located just a 5 minute walk to the traditional centre of Simou, where you will discover traditional tavernas. A short drive and you are arrive at the main road, left for Paphos where you have the Harbour, beaches and plenty of restaurants, not to forget the mosaics, well worth a visit but take a hat and water.
Turn right for Polis and Latchi, both fantastic places to spend the day, visit Argaka and Pomos, both very scenic or head for the village of Kathikas, famous for it's wine. So many places to explore.
Have a day at the Water Park or Paphos Zoo.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The availability calendar is always kept up to date so you can book your flights with confidence.
Your booking can be made over the internet. A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking with the balance being due 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. A refundable damages/electricity deposit of £250 is required which is refunded within 14 days of your departure, subject to conditions. Full details are included on our booking form.
Logs for the fire can be provided at a small cost.
Changeover days are flexible, check in is 4pm and check out 11am.
We aim to be as flexible as possible.
Notes on prices:
Electricity will be charged per unit consumed, it is estimated for full occupancy this would amount to £85 per week. The cost for your stay will be taken out of your damages / electric deposit. Payment can be made by internet transfer or PayPal.
A basic welcome pack is provided, so no need to worry about getting to the supermarkets on your arrival day.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This is the villa for you if you are looking for tranquility yet not too far from any of the areas attractions.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- 100 m²
- Master en suite - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Ground Floor shower - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Family Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor - Walk in shower and WC. Master bedroom - En-suite, bath, shower & WC. Family bathroom adjacent to Twin bedroom - Large shower, WC. All with a pressure water system
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, With ensuite
- Ground Floor Bedroom - 2 Single Bed, With adjacent shower room
- First Floor Bedroom - 2 Single Bed, With adjacent shower room
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms have AC and ample wardrobe space. Ground floor twin single beds. First Floor - Master Bedroom double bed, second bedroom twin beds.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Privacy is guaranteed by the pool (8 x 4m) as you have grape vines intertwined in the metal and wooden fencing.The traditional BBQ is located by the side of the pool facing towards the open fields with the occasional almond tree. Sunbeds, parasols and outside dining furniture are provided for your pleasure. The separate garden is planted with orange, lemon and pomela and a fig free, there are also a variety of established fir trees. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided including beach towels for use by the pool. The villa is prepared for your arrival with linen and towels being changed weekly for stays over 10 nights. Extra cleaning can be arranged at a extra charge. Other: There is a fridge located at the top of the stairs adjacent to the top balcony.