Chalet in Chatel, Haute Savoie, Rhone-Alpes, France - Large Covered Terrace, Wi Fi And A Log Burning Fire
Bois Mazot offers stylish open plan living and dining areas with a log burning fire, a perfect blend of new and old. Large balconies and terrace offering stunning mountain and valley views.
About the Owner
Chalet Cateriane mountain holidays, founded in 2006 after Deb and Al discovered the beautiful and charming village of Chatel in the Portes du Soleil, French alps.
We knew that day, that this was the place to realise our dream: simply to 'give our guests the mountain holiday we could never find' we have put everything on the line to achieve this goal, starting with the amazing renovations of Chalet Cateriane, tailored for this purpose, it really is in a league of its own.
We have come a long way in a short time and are proud of our achievements. Independence is the key, allowing us to continue passionately to offer affordable quality and luxuries together with unrivalled personal service, enormous emphasis on attention to detail plus individual touches that make all the difference.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
All speciality club and groups welcomed, we can provide expert instructors, guides and artisans for many activities so please contact us with your specific requirements.
Geneva airport 70 mins drive, Calais 10 hr drive.
Near to the entrance of Chatel village.
2 km from Chatel Village centre with everything a perfect village resort should offer
The beautiful Alpine village of Chatel is a traditional farming village set on the borders of France and Switzerland, mixing local traditions and rustic charm with a lively village centre with superb modern facilities.
Historic village 70 mins from Geneva
Rustic charm with a lively village centre
Superb modern facilities
Traditional restaurants, fine cuisine and wines
Choice of bars offering live music and DJ's
Bowling, Cinemas, Shopping and Markets
Huge variety of summer and winter activities
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner
Normally Saturday but away flexible if possible
Notes on prices:
For up to date Prices and Availability please enquire or visit our web site.
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 x En-suite bath and wash basin 1 x Shower room with wash basin 2 x Separate WC's
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed, en-suite bath and wash basin Bedroom 2: Double bed Bedroom 3: 2 x singles or a double bed Bedroom 4: 2 x singles or a double bed
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Well behaved Pets may be accepted, by request only. Outside: Access to private, large covered terrace and grass fields next to the property. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: End of stay clean, Linen and towels not included but available on request. Other: Separate mezzanine snug area with satellite TV, DVD player, iPod dock, WiFi