Villa in Alto Golf and Country Club, Alvor, Western Algarve - Villa With Mature Enclosed Garden, Close To Both Alvor Village And Beautiful Sandy Beaches
Our Villa is in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Alto Country Club in Alvor, surrounded by a secure, enclosed mature garden ideal for young families. The downstairs terrace provides shade throughout the day. The roof terrace has stunning views over the bay to Lagos. Alvor is a pretty fishing village with beautiful sandy beaches. The
village with supermarket, daily produce market,excellent restaurants and bars can be reached in 5 minutes. A walk to the beach is an easy 15 minutes. The Alto Country Club has excellent facilities including a large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens and a poolside bar serving food, an indoor pool with retractable roof, two tennis courts, a gym and putting green. Cottons Restaurant serves local and international cuisine in the evenings. Golf is available at the nearby Alto Golf Club. There are coastal walks in close proximity and many interesting places within a short distance. Boat trips can be arranged from the harbour in Alvor.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The beautiful sandy beaches are an easy 15 minutes walk.
Faro airport is a 50 minute drive, car hire is readily available as are transfers by taxi or minibus.
Car hire is not essential as the village and beach are within easy walking distance.There are local bus services and taxis are easily available and reasonably priced.
The village is a gentle five minute walk.There you will find a small supermarket as well as many superb restaurants, shops, and bars.
The towns of Portimao and Lagos are only a short drive away. Monchique and it's Spa are easily accessible.
There are three water parks.
Zoomarine provides entertainment for younger children.
The west coast beaches a moderate drive away are renowned for their surfing and wild beauty.Cape St. Vincent is the most south westerly point in Europe and the nearby coastal town of Sagres with its fort are of historical interest.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Telephone/on line bookings will be held for 7 days and will be confirmed on receipt of a 25% deposit.
Final payment required 8 weeks prior to the start of the booking.
Security deposit of £100 with final payment.Will be returned when the keys have been returned and the villa checked for any damage.
May be flexible, please request although Saturday to Saturday will be preferred in August.
The Villa is usually available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and must normally be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are per week in GB pounds.Lets spanning two pricing periods will be charged pro rata.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs bathroom with w.c. ,basin and shower cubicle. En-suite with w.c., bidet, bath with attached shower and twin washbasins.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with dressing area and sliding glass doors to roof top terrace. En-suite with w.c., bidet, bath with attached shower and twin washbasins. Two twin bedrooms to the ground floor with built in wardrobes, one having access to a small patio.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space and bedside cabinets. Electric heaters in all rooms. Fans available for use in summer. A safe is fitted. The property is fitted with additional locks to the patio doors and lockable shutters. There is an alarm system. All gas, electricity and water charges are included. Outside: Large mature garden surrounds the property. The terrace, with table and chairs, is accessible from double patio doors in the lounge and opens onto the garden. Large roof terrace with table, chairs and sun loungers. Car port to the rear. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels for bedrooms,bathroom,pool and kitchen are provided. Towels will be changed midweek with a linen change and clean at the end of the week. Additional services can be purchased on request. Other: Entrance Hall with alarm system and curved staircase to the 1st floor.