Villa in Santanyi, South East Mallorca, Balearic Islands - An Enchanting Farmhouse Built In Traditional Island Style And Set In Suitably Rural Surroundings
The villa's oak beamed ceilings and terracotta tiled floors infuse the house with old world charm, though now they form a framework for very contemporary comfort. In the big and beautiful gardens a series of shaded pergolas are swathed in greenery and furnished to create outdoor sitting and dining rooms, and the solar heated swimming pool is set in a sunny paved terrace. The house is 2km from the beach at S’Amarador, and 3km from historic Santanyi for restaurants, shops and a twice weekly market.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
The villa is managed by a group of dedicated people based both in the UK and Mallorca.
1 holidaymaker review
We had such a brilliant time staying at this villa. It is perfectly located so that a gorgeous beach is just a bike ride away, however still feels rural enough to be private. It's a great size and was perfect for us travelling as a family.
From the Owner
“South-Eastern Mallorca is arguably one of the most beautiful places in Europe, surrounded by Carribean style beaches boasting gin clear water. The villa is just 2km away from S'Amarador - voted in the 'Top 10 beaches in the world' by the Sunday Times.”
Activity and Interests
- Just 2km away
- Voted Top 10 in 'The Best Beaches in the World' by the Sunday Times
- Just 3km away
- Caribbean style.
- Gin clear water.
- Cala D’or
- Choice of 5 great beaches just 15 minutes drive from the villa
- Es Trenc
- Just a 20 minute pleasant drive through Ses Salines past huge piles of locally produced salt is Playa Es Trenc.
- Awarded Trip Advisor's 'Travellers' Choice 2013 award – Beaches’.
Palma Airport is 35km away from the villa.
- Shops and restaurants at Santanyi are just 3km away
- Mongrago National Park is just 2km away
- Two tennis courts within four minutes drive - free for the public to use
- Booking Notes:
- Check in 16.00
- Depart 10.00
- Changeover day - Saturday
The changeover day is Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Please note that prices are subject to change and may differ according to size of group.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is extremely well run with many English speaking contacts living in the very near vicinity who are always happy to help and just a phone call away.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- - 4 bathrooms all equipped with one shower, one sink and one toilet.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: - Master bedroom with king size bed, en suite shower room and private terrace - Double bedroom - Twin bedroom - 2 Twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms (each with outside entrance) - All bedrooms have air conditioning
- Utility Room: - Washing machine - Tumble dryer - Freezer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: - Towels provided - Linen provided - Maid service for 3 hours, 4 days a week Other: - Barbecue - Hair Dryer - Safe - Selection of children's toys - Travel cot & high chair