House in St. Ives, Cornwall, England - Perfect Base, Great Location
Godrevy View has been fully modernised and decorated to a very high standard, with tasteful decor and furnishings. The large windows let in an abundance of sunlight and allow guests to fully enjoy the garden and outside scenery. The bright and airy ambience continues throughout the entire house, which offers everything a family needs to enjoy a wonderful holiday and feel 'home away from home'. A large entrance lobby keeps bikes, surf boards or buggies out of the way and the house tidy, and there is the added benefit of an additional toilet and wash hand basin on the ground floor. The garden enjoys the afternoon sunshine - ideal for that family barbecue at the end of the day.
About the Owner
I am the owner of the holiday let called 'Godrevy View' and run a framing shop in St. Ives. Godrevy View has a very good letting record and is popular with families as it is very spacious with a nice private and secure enclosed garden close to Carbis Bay beach and in walking distance of St. Ives. It is set away from the hustle and bustle and away from any busy roads with plenty of green space nearby. We provide everything that people need to have a break that feels like 'home away from home'. I pride myself on providing a very friendly, accommodating and personable service for my guests.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"lovely house" - 1st June 2013
lovely house with everything you need. Lovely enclosed garden for the children. Fantastic location. With beautiful beaches, lots of shops, bars and restaurants. Well situated to visit plenty of lovely places in Cornwall. Thanks Dean.
"Perfect base, great location" - 18th Oct. 2012
A really lovely house, well equipped, nicely furnished & very comfortable. We were a party of 4 adults & 3 young children so wanted somewhere convenient yet comfortable with parking for 2 cars. Rooms really good size & a great garden - kids loved it! Carbis Bay is a lovely location & we enjoyed walks to the beach, local pub & St Ives. Would definitely book again & recommend to all!
From the Owner
“I love this area because it's peaceful and quiet with a good sized garden and parking and yet still within walking distance into St. Ives where I work. I enjoy walking down along the coastal path every morning - along the beautiful beaches of Carbis Bay, Porthminster and getthing fantastic views over St. Ives Bay and the harbour. It nerver fails to impress me.”
Activity and Interests
Carbis Bay beach 500 m
Lelant beach 1 mile
Coastal walk 300 m
Supermarkets 200 m
St. Ives 5 min. drive, 15 minute walk
St. Michael's Mount/Marazion 8.2 miles, 18 minute drive
Newquay airport 38.2 miles, approx. 1 hour drive
Penzance 9.2 miles, 18 minute drive
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All the comfort of a home - with a nice little and very sunny garden perfect for summer barbeques, ample parking and 3 bedrooms - and all at a very affordable price.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The large en-suite bathroom with separate shower and wash hand basin and WC is also on the first floor and accessible from all three bedrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor. A master bedroom with king-size double and built-in wardrobe; there is room to put up a travel cot; bedroom 2 has both a double bed and a single bed and a built-in wardrobe, while bedroom 3 has 2 single divan beds.
- Outside: The garden has a patio with patio table and 4 chairs and parasol and a mobile barbecue. There is a small slide for children to play on, and some bat and ball games. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen is provided and beds are made on arrival. Tea towels provided, other towels must be brought by our guests. Cleaning on the changeover day only. Other: Cloakroom with second toilet and wash hand basin on the ground floor.