Apartment in Aldea Blanca, Puerto Banus, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location With Wonderful Gardens And Several Pool Areas
Aldea Blanca (The White Village) is a really nice and peaceful location in an exclusive area just a short walk from Puerto Banus. This apartment is suitable for both families with children as well as for friends and couples. One of the main advantages of this apartment is that the terrace overlooks one of the 4 pool areas in the complex allowing you to keep an eye on the children.
The terrace is large and has ample room for dining, relaxing and sun-bathing. The South/South west facing terrace has a canopy to cool the terrace in the midday sun, BQ.
The kitchen is completely renovated, fully equipped with new dishwasher, fridge/freezer, hob, oven and off course all other needed equipment.
New AC in all rooms.
Both bathrooms has been completely renovated in 2016.
Satellite TV with channels from UK/ Norway/ Sweden/ Eire.
Services of Concierge additional services available.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(8 traveller reviews)
It was a pleasure staying at this apartment. We stayed for 4 nights in August, but wish it had been longer. The apartment was extremely comfortable. The kitchen had everything we needed and the bathrooms were great. Great showers and I loved the bathroom floors. We loved the different pools which were lovely and clean. Really enjoyed sitting outside on the balcony reading my book. Had a great time and wish we were still there.
This is a beautiful apartment - everything is as per the very detailed listing. Clean, fully equipped and very well looked after, and with the added convenience of having 2 bathrooms (both recently renovated). The lovely spacious outdoor terrace area is perfect for relaxing. On a very nice development, safe and secure, with a small swiming pool just opposite the apartment and a bigger one just a couple of minutes walk away. The apartment is in a lovely quiet area but there are still plenty of good restauants (and shops) nearby. Its also just about 15 mins walk down to the marina/beach if you fancy going further afield, so you really do have the best of both worlds. It was a real pleasure dealing with the owner who was very willing and available to answer any questions. there is also someone available locally should you have any queries or need any help whilst there. Our stay went very smoothly, we really enjoyed it and we would highly recommend this lovely apartment!
An absolute jem of an apartment
The apartment was easy to find the next junction just after the Marbella casino and straight up the Hill.
The apartment itself is beautiful , clean and modern and boasts a huge terrace which is great during the day as it has an awning and sun loungers. At night it's a lovely place to chill out with lovely furniture.
The apartment is situated in a beautiful well kept complex with 2 pool areas. It is also safe and secure. It is also a 2 minute drive from Puerto Banus and within walking distance to a supermarket and a Steak Restaurant and honestly it's the best steak I ever had in my life. 3 of us and a baby stayed and it was perfect . We hope to get back in the near future and Helen the owner is so easy to deal with , it was a pleasure
Relaxing and beautiful vacation
We went to casa Capri in Aldea Blanca from the 4th of July to the 18th.
We had a lovely holiday in Puerto Banus.
The apartment is very functional, the interior is in a light Nordic style, a nice kitchen and two bathrooms.
The terrace is large with both sunbeds, sofa and dining table, and has a wonderful view over the pool 25 m away.
The apartment is well equipped TV, WiFi, dishwasher, washing machine. The kitchen has it all.
The owner Helen, is very helpful and easy to get in contact with, as well as the staff at Aldea Blanca.
There is a grocery store close to the apartment where you do all the necessary purchases.
The harbour is 1000m down hill, including the big shopping centre Corte Ingles.
We would definitely recommend this place to other travellers.
Very very good!
Great location, apt very well planned and a very nice terrace. It was surprisingly calm and quiet in the neighbourhood. The communication/information from the owner was also easy and proffesional. We will absolutly rent this apt again!
We are a family of four and had a superb week at this lovely apartment. Very comfortable, all mod cons, and a great terrace that we ate breakfast on and had evening drinks there soaking up the last of the sun. Aldea Blanca is a lovely estate and extremely well maintained with 24 hour security. Beautiful swimming pools although a little nippy in late October but it didn't stop us getting in them! Central for everything and although we had a car we enjoyed walking into town and to the beach, and strolled to the supermarket most days for fresh bread and croissants. Helen was a pleasure to deal with and always responded quickly to any questions and even contacted us during our stay to make sure we were ok. Would love to go back someday soon!
Activity and Interests
Puerto Banus and its beaches are about a 12-15 minutes walk away.
Malaga Airport /Aldea Blanca by car: 45 minute drive. Take A7 or AP7 (Toll road)
Malaga airport /Aldea Blanca by bus: to Marbella bus station for 7€
then change to Estepona bus getting off at Puerto Banus and then walk up hill to Aldea Blanca. You can also take a taxi from Marbella Bus station to Aldea Blanca for 10-15€.
The local host can also arrange taxi service on request.
Gibraltar: 85 km, 60 min drive. Don´t forget your passport!!
- Local amenities such as restaurants, supermarket, bars, bank & cash machine: 200 meter/ Centro Plaza.
That is also where the famous Saturday market takes place!
- Opencor Supermarket (open 8 am until at least 1 am, 365 days/year) just outside Aldea blanca, 3 min walk.
- Puerto Banus 10-12 minute walk away.
- Marbella town centre and beaches/promenade /Old Town about 10 minute drive away.
- Nearest Golf course: Los Naranjos Golf and Country club: 500 meter
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Mar 2017 - 31 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Oct 2017 - 20 Dec 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£216|
Please check availability prior to booking. Cancellation charges are applicable, please ask for full terms and conditions prior to booking/deposit payment.
You will be required to accept a booking form, along with providing copies of identification with your deposit payment.
The person making the reservation must have an age of at least 30 years.
Checkin at 4 p.m and checkout at 11 am.
We aim to be as flexible as possible to accommodate all arrival and departure times if possible.
250 Eur/week upon reservation and final payment is requested 60 days before arrival by banktransfer
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Two bathrooms (one ensuite). Each with separate shower units, wc and sinks. Renovated February 2016.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with a queen size bed, en-suite, large wardrobe and window overlooking the terrace. 2nd bedroom with two single beds that can be united if needed, wardrobe and a window facing north.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Complex consists of 4 good size pools. Pools and gardens are shared with other residents and visitors to the complex, so please respect this at all times. Aldea Blanca is one of the few places in the Marbella area where a car is not essential, it is just a very short walk to the Centro Plaza Shopping Centre where there is a large number of shops and quality restaurants. Utility Room: Contains hot water system, AC, washing machine, cleaning equipment, storage for beach articles and pool chairs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linens and apartment towels included, please bring your own beach towels. Mandatory 100 Eur cleaning cost for each stay. Extra cleaning available on request and at extra cost. Other: WiFi in the apartment, also Community WiFi inside the Community office and close surroundings. Computer room also available in Community Office during opening hours. TV: Satellite channels from UK, irland, Sweden, Norway etc