Villa in Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location And A Short Walk Down To The Marina
Casa Blanca is a stunning 4 bedroom and 5 bathroom detached Villa with a private swimming pool and a mature garden overlooking the Pinhal golf course. This beautiful back drop provides an ideal setting for a family holiday as it is tranquil and relaxing yet it is very close to the amenities, bars, restaurants, beach and the famous Marina.
Any special requirements can be made through our property managers who are located close by.
Portugese Rental licence number - 25709/AL
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in Edinburgh and work in the property industry. We do try to get out to Portugal as often as possible.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Well presented homely villa, beautiful garden and pool, 30 minute walk from Marina, very handy land train from Hilton Hotel just at the bottom of the road and a regular bus service. Jennifer the owner, and Val from the Management team couldn't do enough, the airport transfers they arranged went extremely smoothly. Small supermarket 5 minute walk, very handy for fresh rolls and croissants every morning. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to family and friends.
A little piece of Portuguese heaven
We stayed here for 4 nights and it was the perfect place for the relaxing break we wanted. The villa is immaculate, the decoration and standard of cleanliness is impeccable. Jennifer the owner was so lovely and helpful and catered for all our needs and answered all our questions and more. She was very helpful in organising transfers to the villa which was seamless, to Val (from the management company) who met us at the villa, she was superb, recommending a lovely pizza takeaway for our 1st night which was greatly appreciated and even posting a flyer under the door the following morning!! The pool was lovely we spent many hours playing in and around the beautifully maintained garden, the location is quiet and the pool area secluded. The villa is maintained to a high standard and it felt like home. We would definitely recommend this villa for a family, to relax and spend time together.
The marina is a 30 minute walk away and as we had young children with us we opted for a taxi to the marina only 5euros one way and we went on the land train from the Hilton hotel which was situated at the end of the road, which was a nice change for the kids. The spar shop was a 5 minute walk to get the essentials needed for your stay.
The pool didn't become heated by the sun until after midday, so if you do like to have a morning dip, then heating it would be ideal, you can then use it all day.
Overall a perfect villa situated in a quiet residential area, but access to local amenities. I would not hesitate to recommend this villa to anyone who is looking a little piece of Portugal heaven.
From the Owner
“We have it as a family place in the Sun. There is lots to do for all age groups and we enjoy going out alone with friends or as a family.”
Activity and Interests
Vilamoura beach is located at either side of the popular marina area which is within walking distance. The Algarve also hosts a large number of sandy beaches along its coast line.
22km from Faro airport
Just over 2km from the famous Vilamoura Marina which is the location of a huge amount of restaurants, bars and clubs for all ages. There are several supermarkets within just a short walk.
Vilamoura is a unique holiday and golf resort in central Algarve. The area is popular for its long sandy beaches, 5 internationally awarded golf courses and tennis academy to list just a few. Vilamoura has one of Europe's largest Marina's which is surrounded by restaurants and bars that cater for every taste. Also around the marina are Irish bars, sports bars and cocktail bars. The Marina is a 15/20 minute flat walk from the Villa. There are popular water parks, traditional markets and many more tourist attractions within a short drive or bus ride.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is so close to all amenities and it takes less that 20 minutes to get there from Faro airport. We love walking down to the Marina to go out for dinner and drinks as it is all very close.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1: En-suite with toilet, shower and sink Bedroom 2: En-suite with toilet, bath/shower and sink Bedroom 3: En-suite with toilet, bath/shower and sink Two further family bathrooms with toilet, shower and sink.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: One Double bed with air conditioning and balcony Bedroom 2: One Double bed with air conditioning and balcony Bedroom 3: Two single beds with air conditioning Bedroom 4: Two single beds with air conditioning and balcony
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Non smoking Pool heating at additional cost Outside: There is a Large patio at the rear of the property with a private pool which can be heated at additional cost surrounded by a mature garden. There is a shaded dining area with access from the living room/kitchen through patio doors and built in BBQ facilities. Utility Room: Dish washer, washing machine, tumble drier, Ironing board with Iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included, we can arrange other services upon request with additional costs i.e. Airport transfers. Other: Dining room comfortably seating 8 adults.