Villa in Altea, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Villa With Stunning Mountain Views, Just 8 Minutes From The Beach. With Private Pool.
Beautiful brand new 3 bed villa Situated in the new exclusive urbanisation of Monterico which is only a few minutes drive from the village of Altea la Vella which has a choice of shops along with two Supermarkets, Bakery and restaurants. Accommodation in this property is on one floor. The spacious open plan kitchen/ diner/ lounge has seating for 6. The kitchen is fully equipped, complete with washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. The property has 3 reasonable sized bedrooms. The main bedroom has an en suite with bidet and shower. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes with air conditioning. The main bathroom has a full bath and shower. The property has French doors which lead on to a covered porch with outside gas BBQ, ideal for outdoor dining al fresco. The rectangular pool which is surrounded by a terrace, is ideal for lounging on the sun beds. There are stairs from the terrace which lead you down to an enclosed garden with a variety of fruit trees.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Went to Spain on holiday and fell in love with the country so me and my wife decided to buy a villa out there. We still work in England, So we rent the Villa out while we are not in Spain.
4.8 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
A lovely holiday villa in a peaceful location
In a lovely peaceful location, yet very convenient for the shops and restaurants in the local village Altea La Vella, the villa was clean, comfortable and very well equipped. Owners were friendly and accommodating, and both villa and pool were well maintained. The villa is a great base for visiting the bustling local towns and beaches of Altea or Albir but we were so comfortable we spent most of our week relaxing around the pool! Couldn't fault a thing, and would definitely return. Highly recommended.
A lovely villa in a quiet location
The villa was spotlessly clean and very well equipped. The location is very private and very peaceful, being situated in the countryside with lovely mountain views whilst relaxing in the pool.. The village of Altea La Vella has a very good choice of restaurants for such a small place and is not at all touristy, mainly seeming to cater for locals and villa owners from the surrounding area.
The only negative is the hot water situation. The dishwasher had broken and been taken away for repair, could not be mended and so a replacement had to be purchased and installed. This didn't happen until day five of our holiday, which was obviously just one of those things and not to be helped. The problem is the hot water supply. You needed to run the shower for five minutes before any hot water came through and for nearly ten minutes to get hot water to the tap in the kitchen. We were told this was due to the low water pressure during the summer months but personally we felt it was a problem with the boiler or the wrong type of water heating system for the area. With a dishwasher in the kitchen this is not too much of a problem as only a small amount of hot water is needed for showering at this time of year but the waste of precious water waiting for it to come through must be resulting in unnecessarily hefty water bills.
However, the above really only caused us very minor inconvenience and we would not hesitate to recommend this villa.
Excellent Villa. Lovely location.
This villa was beautiful, clean, with lots of extras provided to make the stay really easy. Well maintained with plenty of space for 6 people. In an upmarket area about 8mins from the town of Altea, but only 2mins from Altea La Vella (village).
Plenty of restaurants to choose from in the village or into Altea town along the front or the old part (some quite exclusive).
Mostly stony beaches at Altea but Calpe is only 15min drive with lovely sandy beaches and Benidorm (if you like the busier resorts) only 25mins away.
Thoroughly recommend this villa.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Playa De L’Olla which 6 km away
The nearest airport is Alicante airport witch is about 65km away.
A car is recommended but not essential
The nearest towns or Villages are Altea Calpe, Albir Benidorm which are all under 13km away
Altea la Vella is about 1.2 miles from the villa which has a number of restaurants cafes, bank and two supermarkets and shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
27 Aug 2016 - 26 May 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
27 May 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
8 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Sep 2017 - 25 May 2018
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
To confirm your reservation, We require a deposit of 20% to secure the booking. We can accept payments by cheque, bank transfer or Pay with credit card via PayPal: let us know your preferred payment option and we’ll send you the details. The final balance should be paid eight weeks before arrival.
Once the final balance is paid all information on how to get to the villa and key pick up will be sent by email
Saturday is the preferred day for changeovers in July & August but flexible any other time.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1, en-suite with master bedroom. Contains shower bidet sink and toilet. Bathroom 2 is the family bathroom, containing a bath with shower, sink, bidet and a toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with double bed, En-suite bathroom and hot & cold air-con, built in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 with double bed, built in wardrobes, hot & cold air-con Bedroom 3 with twin beds, built in wardrobes hot & cold air-con
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation in this property is on one floor. The spacious open plan kitchen/ diner/ lounge has seating for 6. The kitchen is fully equipped, complete with washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. The property has 3 reasonable sized bedrooms. The main bedroom has an en suite with bidet and shower. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes with air conditioning. The main bathroom has a full bath and shower. The property has French doors which lead on to a covered porch with outside gas BBQ, ideal for outdoor dining al fresco. The rectangular pool which is surrounded by a terrace, is ideal for lounging on the sun beds. There are stairs from the terrace which lead you down to an enclosed landscaped garden with a variety of fruit trees. Don' forget to bring your laptop because there is Wi-Fi internet service available. Outside: A private pool 8.4 meters x 4.4 meters Outside table with eight chairs, six loungers, gas BBQ, two sun umbrellas, remote controlled electric gate, hi fi speakers in porch, stairs leading to the garden which have a number of fruit trees. you are welcome to pick the fruit off the trees if ripe. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are included in the price which are changed once a week Other: Big size porch for al fresco dining. Ideal for families seeking relaxation.