Villa in Bradenton, Florida Gulf of Mexico, USA - Luxury Villa with extended private pool, Lake Surround and high speed internet access
This villa is in a great location with a lake at the side and rear. It is fully air conditioned and has an extended pool and deck. There is a fully fitted kitchen and laundry area.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful villa ideally located in quiet residential area.
About the Owner
(33 traveller reviews)
Beautiful villa ideally located in quiet residential area.
Immaculately presented villa that was a home from home with the added bonus of a pool, great weather and an array of wildlife that visited the surrounding lake throughout the day. Thouroughly enjoyed our stay and would certainly return to this villa if we returned to this part of the Gulf Coast.
Most relaxing vacation ever.
Beautiful, well located home with all the necessities. Quite neighborhood, with a great setting. Sunsets were fabulous.
exceeded our expectations
Beautiful, clean and very well equipped home.
Very quiet peaceful area with great access to grocery stores and golf.
Pool is warm enough to swim in even on chilly days.
We loved the place and will be back.
Lovely villa with lakeview
The villa has everything you could hope for. It has a modern kitchen with all appliances required. Four light and spacious bedrooms. A large terrace with a heated swimming pool. Wildlife in the lake.
There is easy access to many of the best beaches in Florida. Extensive shopping opportunities including the Ellenton Outlet. Many good restaurants nearby. All in all we had a great time in lovely villa.
The home was described very well as noted in the listing. Four Canadian golfers stayed for 1 week at this location. Very comfortable and close to many great golf courses in the area. The property was very clean and located in a very quite part of town. The owner answer all question that we had in a timely manner. Overall we had great time!
Absolutely fantastic place all the home comforts
Brilliant place. All clean like a palace. The bed is so comfy same goes for the sofa. And there is everything you need. Hi loved the views over the lake. In the pool was great. Location was has good close to all the shops and the main trunk road I-75. Carnt wate to be back next year already booked thanks Richard. Great bloke. Regards tony from uk.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The villa is close to most facilities that guests would need. The nearest supermarket Publix is at the end of the road less than a mile and next to it is a bank and 24 hr chemist. There is a 24hr gas station less than 1 mile away and there 5 walmart within 5 miles. Large outlet shopping malls are easy to reach at Ellenton 18 miles, Mirimar and Brandon are 50 miles away. All the main restaurants such outback,carrabas and applebees and a host of others catering for all types of cuisine are really easy to get to within 15 minutes.
The world famous beaches at Siesta Key and Longboat Key are approx. a 30 minute car ride away. The gulf beaches of Bradenton and Coquena are a 20 minute ride. Nearest airport is Sarasota, most guests would use Tampa 45miles or Orlando 90miles.
Car hire is required and advice on flights and car hire can be provided by the owners who use the Villa twice a year.
Downtown Bradenton is 6 miles away with its shops, restaurants etc. Sarasota is 10 miles away again with great shops, waterfront dining and marina. St Armards circle is 12 miles which has great shops and dining and is very close to Lido beach. Myakka state park is a 25 min journey south up the I75 and boasts the largest air boat rides in Florida, a great way to see the local wildlife and of course Alligators. A full list of places to go and things to do is left in the Villa which guests add to.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings are taken by the owner with a £100.00 per week deposit at time of booking and balance 8weeks prior to arrival. A £100.00 refundable damage deposit is required with the final payment and will be refunded once the property has been checked after departure.
The preferred changeover day is Saturday but this can be changed if required. Access is normally after 16.00hrs and the villa must be vacated by 11.00hrs again this can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Price includes cleaning.£50.00 per wk for pool heat. £100.00 returnable damage deposit. Payment to the owner by cheque or direct transfer to their UK or US bank.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom has an en-suite with walk in shower, twin sinks and separate enclosed WC. The main bathroom which sits between the 2 twin bedrooms has a bath with shower over it, sink and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom/en suite Double Bedroom and 2 twins. Master bedroom has a King size bed and full en-suite bathroom it also has a 32inch cable tv and phone. Bedroom 2 has large double Queen bed and the other 2 rooms are Twin bedded.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: This villa is a large open plan home style in excess of 2,000 sq ft. It is very light and airy and has a superb location at the end of the street with a lake at the rear and side. It is fully air conditioned and has modern up to date furniture and appliances. There is a brand new 47inch TV with a dvd/cd player and hi fi system. Cable TV is provided as is free high speed broadband and phone calls in America. There have been no specific changes made to this Villa to assist anyone with mobility problems. The villa stands on a large plot at the end of a quiet street.The private pool deck at the rear has been extended and the 24ft by 12ft pool catches the sun for most of the day, pool heat can be provided when needed mainly between Oct/March at an extra cost. There are 4 sunbeds on the patio with a table and 6 chairs. There are plenty of pool toys, beach chairs, loungers and umbrellas in the garage as well as a barbecue. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels including beach towels are included. There are spare towel sets and bed linen in every bedroom. Cleaning is included in the cost of the rental. Other: All rooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans. There is also a walk in closet for added storage.