Villa in Hisaronu, Fethiye-Olu Deniz, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location On Edge Of Pine Forest, Overlooking Horse Riding School
A stunning detached villa with private pool set on the edge of a pine forest, private garden and garage, overlooking a riding school and valley. Fully air-conditioned, sat TV (English channels), DVD player, beautiful terraces, balconies with mountain views. Short distance from the renowned Oludeniz blue lagoon beach and bustling town of Fethiye. Hisaronu being a few minutes walk away providing international cuisine, family restaurants and bars. The local supermarkets are 5 minutes walking distance away. Woodland J is in a perfect setting, offering open plan accommodation, all rooms open onto delightful terraces, the main terrace is shaded for those very hot days of alfresco dining, beautiful gardens surround the villa. The family pool can be lit in the evening, and the gardens have carefully selected lighting, so you may enjoy the evenings outside. For the adventurous. the area is famous for its paragliding, apparently second best in the world after Rio de Janeiro!
About the Owner
I am a Turkish Cyriot, but British Natinality. I study Chartered Account and worked in London, and owned a dry cleaner shop too. I Have lived in London for 10 years, Also lived in Turkey in Istanbul and Fethiye Hisaronu for four years. At the moment I have been living in Cyprus. I worked in English Basis and worked in Government offices.
I have a daugther who living and working in Istanbul, she is a directory of the Sony Mobile Co. Ltd.,and my son living in Cyprus and working, he is a theatre player and teacher.
I am very busy with getting together with friends and doing so many kind of sports, such as walking in nature, swimming and plates.
From the Owner
“We liked area too much and decide to live every so often in a year. Than decide to hirethe villa in pick seasons.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Huge amount of local facilities including a vast array of water sports and of course the ever popular paragliding, horse riding and scuba diving are easily available. Artist lovers, this is a wonderful, peaceful location to paint.
The nearest beach is the world famous beach of Olu Deniz (the blue lagoon), which is reached by dolmus (bus) in 5-10 minutes, dolmus is 10 min walk from villa. Olu deniz consists of the resort village and the famous blue lagoon, truly unspoilt and a protected conservation area. Located on the turquoise coast. There is a large variety of small shops, restaurants and bars. Daily boat trips are also available from here.
Dalaman is the nearest airport, approx 55km away, however a car is not essential as airport transfers can be arranged, car hire is available if you wish to do so. Fethiye is the nearest port which offers plenty to do, markets on Tue Fri and Sat, restaurants, boat trips leave from here. It is 15 minutes away on the dolmus, Hisaronu is with-in walking distance and offers clubbing, bars restaurants and shops galore.
Fethiye, 15-20 minutes on dolmus.
Hisaronu, 10 minutes walk.
Olu Deniz, 10 mins on dolmus.
The nearest supermarkets, Azda and Migros and Morrisons are within 10 minutes walk in Hisaronu. Hisaronu is a resort of its own right with numerous hotels, international cuisine, friendly family restaurants, bars and clubbing, pharmacy and doctors. The nearest cash machine is also situated here. Olu Deniz offers a magnitude of things to do, activities such as daily boat trips to the Archaeological islands such as Ephesus, lykia, xantos and many more are also offered. Other activities include, scuba diving, water skiing, banana boats, ringos, paragliding, Turkish baths, beauty treatments, go carting, bike riding, horse riding, white water rafting and jeep safari. An average 3 course meal costs approx £6-£10, large beer £1.50 and bottle of wine £6+.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 May 2017
243 night minimum stay
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Booking is simple, please email me directly, to confirm that your chosen dates are available. A non returnable deposit of £150 will secure your holiday (the deposit will then be deducted from the full amount) bookings will not be confirmed until these requirements. A £200 security deposit returnable when the check-out procedure has been completed is required with the final balance, which is requested 8 weeks before departure date, a failure to comply could mean your booking is no longer valid.
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
150 pound upon reservation, remainder 8 weeks before arrival by payment to Bank in Turkey
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We enjoyed too much staying in our villa and living in the area.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms with en-suite showers and toilet facilities.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with twin beds Bedroom 4 with double bed Bedroom 5 with twin beds
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has full remote controlled air-conditioning (hot and cold). Outside dining facilities, sun loungers and a beautiful private garden, the views are of the Mendos Mountains, quiet location but close to shops. Suitable for large families and friends sharing, no smoking inside villa please. Outside: This villa has a private pool, not heated. Outdoor furniture consists of terrace table and chairs, sun loungers and cushions, private garden with fruit trees, gardener and pool cleaner, there is a outside set aside for a BBQ, large "L" shaped balcony with seating. Mountain views. Garage with additional private parking for several cars. Utility Room: The villa is fully equipped with washing machine, iron, ironing board, hair dryer. There is ample room to dry clothes on the outside line provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Please note that the Villa is cleaned before you arrive and clean towels and linen are provided. A cleaning service is available upon request, extra charge applies, welcome packs are also available at extra cost. Other: Ground floor toilet.with washing facility