House in Abersoch, North Wales - 1 Minute Walk From Shops & Restaurants & 5 Minutes Walk From Main Beach & Golf Course
Just one minute walk from the shops & restaurants Ty Coed, Abersoch is an immaculate, completely refurbished 5 bedroomed, 2 bathroom, 2 lounge detached property. A lovely, comfortable family home in a prime central location opposite Abersoch village hall. Abersoch with it's fine beaches, restaurants, golf club and yacht club are a short walk away. The property benefits from having double glazing and central heating throughout making this an ideal property for anytime of the year. Inclusive Wi-Fi internet connection through out the property. No pets allowed.
About the Owner
About Debra Elvins
Ty Coed is a much loved family home owned by the Sandford family who have strong ties to Abersoch going back to the 70's.
Activity and Interests
Ty Coed is only 5 minutes walk from Abersoch main beach.
Local shops, restaurants, supermarkets, banks etc. are only 1 minute walk away.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
To secure a booking we require a 20% deposit of the weekly cost plus £24 booking fee. The final balance is due 8 weeks before you arrive and at this stage we require a £200 security deposit which is fully refundable if the property is left as found.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Off the spacious landing there are two good sized bathrooms. One bathroom has bath and show with WC and the other is shower and WC only. There is also a third WC on the ground floor in main hall.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two double rooms to the front, one double to the rear along with one twin room and a bunk bed room set on a spacious landing with two good sized bathrooms.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please Note: Shorts breaks, (less than 1 week) can be offered but only 3 - 4 weeks prior to arrival dates, thank you. Outside: Outside front gravelled driveway, completely enclosed with main gates, outside lights, outside tap to side of property, parking for up to six cars/boat. Outside rear Completely enclosed rear area of the property with half decking and half patio area. Various Cordyline plants in pots, wicker seating area with table, GAS BBQ, electric wall heaters and outside decking lights.Tap with short hose for washing off sandy feet and wet suites etc. Utility Room: Utility with oak flooring, belfast sink, granite work top, washing machine and tumble dryer. Door off into rear outside patio area, door from utility into storage area for wetsuits and beach items. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All beds are fitted with quality linen. A towel package can be obtained when booking. Other: Second lounge (Ideal for the children) with oak flooring, white wood cabinet with flat screen TV / DVD / Wii console and games, two comfortable sofa's, bean bags and stand up lamp. DVD collection.