Apartment in Lakka, Paxos, Greek Islands, Greece - Set 10 Minutes Away From The Beautiful And Peaceful Village Of Lakka, 5 Minutes From Kanoni Beach.
Kanoni beach apartments and villas. Fully furnished apartments set in the bay of Lakka, Paxos. Fantastic sea view of the port of Lakka and of mainland Greece. The apartments sleep 2 to 3 people maximum. Apartments include air-condition, T.V, private parking, free wi-fi, fully equipped modern kitchens, large terraces, balconies and a garden.Also later this spring a swimming pool situated in the garden overlooking the harbour view. We arrange transfers of boats from Corfu to Paxos and taxis from the port to the apartments and back.
Top Traveller Review
Heaven on Earth
About the Owner
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Heaven on Earth
We have just returned from our second year on staying at Sharon and Toolies Kanoni Beach Apartments and have already booked for next year. We have been travelling the Greek Islands for 51 years and these Apartments are as good as it gets, clean, comfortable and fabulous views. Sharons and Toolies hospitality and attention to their clients is a credit to them and the rest of their family. Wifi, and Pool great extra facilities.
Really exceptional. Great location with a wonderful view. Only five mins walk to the nicest beaches in Lakka and similar distance to the shops and cafes, but a very quiet location surrounded by olive trees. Very nice apartment, spacious and nicely decorated. Good air-con in the lounge and bedroom. There's a lovely small pool in a beautiful garden. The owners are really friendly and helpful - couldn't be nicer. I can't imagine a nicer place to say on Paxos. It's great that you can rent boats from Lakka and go right round the island and to anti-paxos - highly recommended!
Paradise on an incline.
I have been staying at Kanoni Apartments the last 18 years. There must be something very compelling. Quite simply, if something is excellent, then stop looking elsewhere!
Fantastic views, lovely neighbours, (The owners Sharon & Toolis, reside there) The accommodation is spacious, spotless, and provides every amenity for self catering. And now with the addition of a pool, what seemed beyond improvement is even better!
Watch out for Spunky the guard tortoise, who will nip the toes of the unwary!
Close enough to stroll into the village of Lakka, for dinner, and the bakers in the morning, but far enough to enjoy total peace and serenity.
Relaxing in Paxos
Wonderful views, great welcome and clean, comfortable, well equipped apartments. What more could you ask for, feel more at home with every visit. The hill gets easier as time goes on but for the views it is well worth it and there is always heaps of hot water for showers and the air conditioning to cool you down plus a cold beer or an ouzo over ice on the balcony. Good food throughout the whole village and great secluded beaches to walk or take boat to, other resorts worth visit but Lakka by far our favourite and we wouldn't want to stay with anyone but Sharon and Toolis at the Kanoni Beach Apartments. We often meet friends we have made on previous visits, either on the beach or in the village at one of the many great restaurants or at the bar run by Sharon and her family.
Activity and Interests
The Apartments are set 10 minutes by walk outside of the friendly and beautiful Village of Lakka. The path down to one of the harbors beaches, called Kanoni is only five minutes away from the apartments by walking, which is one of the two beautiful beaches of Lakka bay. The second one is called Harami beach, it is right next to Kanoni and includes a taverna which also provides sunbeds for the beach. Also a 10 minute walk from the apartments will bring you to the Lakka lighthouse an Planos beach.
The apartments are situated 10 minutes, by walk, outside the beautiful and friendly village of Lakka. In Lakka you will find many restaurants, most of them traditional tavernas, but each of them are unique in their own way. Lakka is very well known for its exceptional restaurants, its warmth and friendliness towards tourists and the most picturesque and beautiful bay on Paxos. Also in Lakka you can find 2 bakeries, several cafeterias and bars, boat rentals and currency exchange.
If you are planing on spending most of your holiday in Lakka, then you will not need to rent a car. There is a buss service, everyday that takes you from Lakka to any of the other four villages of Paxos. Also there are several taxis in the area. If you are planning on exploring the island however and seeing all its beautiful beaches then a car is recommended. there are many car hires on the island, if you tell us in advance we will have one ready for you when you arrive. The island is very small and offers very nice walks, as the entire island is covered by olive trees. Our apartments are also situated on the same hill as the Lighthouse of Lakka, it is only 10 minutes away by walking and directly below it is Planos beach, which is one of the most stunning beaches on the island, ideal for snorkeling. The lighthouse is another lovely sightseeing opportunity as it overlooks the open sea, corfu island and mainland Greece. We are happy to help you at any time for whatever reason, our reception is based next to the apartments, where you will find us from 9am until 8pm. From 8pm onwards you can find us in the main square in Lakka in our Seriani bar. If you need anything heavy brought up to the apartment we are very happy to help all you need to do is leave it in the bar and we will bring it up for you.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
Apatments pricess start at 385 pound per week in May. for further information on ou pricess please contact us.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathrooms are spacious, they have hot water all day and all of them include a shower and a toilet.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Villa olive has one bedroom with a double bed. Apartments no1 is double bedded, apartment no2 has 2 single beds. Villa Jez has 1 bedroom with a double bed. Apartment no3 has 1 bedroom with a double bed. The Penthouse has a double bed.
- Outside: the apartments include a shared garden in the middle of the property, where you can relax on the bench or your sunbeds under the shade of the trees. Apartments no1, no2 and no3 all include a large terrace with a table and chairs where you can enjoy the view while having breakfast or dinner. also includes umbrellas and sunbeds. Villa Olive has a large private Garden, which includes table and chairs, sunbeds and a barbeque. also it has a large balcony in the front with a coffee table, chairs and an umbrella. Villa Jez has two large balconies both with table, chairs, umbrellas and sunbeds. The penthouse has two balconies, one of them is set in the middle of the roof of the house, and includes table, chairs, sunbeds and an umbrella. All apartments, terraces, gardens and balconies overlook at the majestically view of Lakka harbour and the Geek mainland. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Apartments get cleaned every third day. Cleaning also includes fresh sheets and pillowcases, clean towels and a general cleaning, sweeping and moping of the apartment and the outside terrace and balconies.