Villa in Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain - Relaxing Villa In Málaga's Fishing Quarters, Pedregalejo
Beautiful Spanish Villa located 150 metres from Pedregalejo Beach, with front and back patios, 2 comfortable bedrooms and a very spacious living area with Air Conditioning and WiFi connection. All amenities are in walking distance, and very proximate bus-stop connects with Málaga city centre in less than 15 minutes. The Villa faces south, and can easily sleep 6 people. The area is a quiet, Spanish residential area on the shore of the Mediterranean.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
4.8 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
We have stayed a week in this wonderful villa and we're glad to recommend for it's location, pleasant atmosphere and great owner. The location is perfect - few minutes from the beach and the tons of restaurants and bars, close to the bus which takes you to the city center very conveniently and fast, but quite and nice neighborhood. The villa is beautifully decorated and fully equipped. Nina was very very helpful! We had a great time and hope to come back soon.
This was the perfect location and place to stay for us in Malaga. The house is 2 blocks from the beach of Pedregalejo, with a wonderful strip of restaurants that are open until very late. 2 blocks up from the house is the road that leads to the city of Malaga, and it's an easy ride there and back with the #3 or 11 bus. Because it's in a neighbourhood, nights were quiet. Grocery store close by too.
Nina was a great communicator and was there to meet us at the house when we arrived. She was also quick to respond to emails when we needed some advice and even arranged a taxi for us more than once (almost impossible to do if you cannot speak Spanish like us).
We loved the house, it was very tastefully decorated and very comfortable to stay in. Good wifi and aircon! Basics like salt, sugar, tea, coffee were available. I would definitely recommend this villa to anyone, it was a wonderful stay!
Gorgeous little villa in great location
We had a brilliant short break in Malaga during one of their many festivals. The villa is perfectly located within easy reach of the city center (the regular buses takes you right there) but far enough away that you can get out of the hubub and walk down to the beach. The villa itself has been done up beautifully and has everything you need for a week in the sun!
The location of this property is perfect for anyone who, like us, wants to get away from tourism and enjoy a bit of real Spain. The area is very quiet, but has all the amenities one could wish for. All the shops you need are within a 5 minute walk and the beach is equally close with its lovely promenade and multitude of restaurants. The house is exactly as you see it in the photos - beautifully cool and spacious inside, with a lovely terrace. Getting into the city centre is incredibly easy. The number 3 and 11 buses run very frequently - with the 3 taking you to the main rail station. I had been a bit apprehensive about the informal nature of the booking arrangements but needn't have worried as everything was fine. The property was lovely and clean and the whole stay was unproblematic. I would highly recommend it, and hope to return myself!
We had a very enjoyable time staying in this apartment. It is close to a bus stop to take you easily into Malaga and also near the Pedragalejo beaches. The apartment is very spacious and nicely decorated and the kitchen is very well equipped. The bed in the main bedroom is very comfortable (we didn't try the other one as we were just one couple). We particularly enjoyed having our meals on the terrace outside which was on a very quiet street. We loved Malaga and also loved this apartment.
Activity and Interests
Pedregalejo Beach is 150 metres away, and can be walked to in 2 minutes having only to cross two roads.
Pedregalejo Beach consists of charming, very safe bays, bathed by calm, warm water all year, and offers innumerable restaurants, bars, shops, playgrounds, ice-cream shops along the beach front.
It is a family friendly, mainly Spanish area. If you ask yourself where Spanish people spend their holidays, Pedregalejo is that place.
Málaga airport is a 20 minute taxi-ride. You can catch train or buses into Málaga centre, and from there a direct us that leaves you 1 minutes from the front door (45 minute full trip).
Málaga port offers very cheap ferry-rides to Morocco, ideal for a weekend escape. to the desert or the Reef Mountains.
The Villa is in the East-Side District of Malaga, with easy connections to any Andalusian city, and Madrid by fast train (AVE).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
16 Sep 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Enquiries will e answered confirming dates, after which a deposit shall be made y bank transfer, and the rest shall e paid upon arrival.
Flexible change over days and times, adapted to guests necessities.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bathrooms. Large en-suite bathroom for master bed-room comes with beautiful Spanish blue tiling, bath, WC, bidet and spacious wardrobe. Bathroom 2 is next to bedroom 2, and comers with shower and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Comfortable master bedroom with double-bed, large en-suite bathroom, spacious wardrobe and typical Andalusian back Patio. Bedroom 2 comes with double bed, spacious wardrobe and window on to the back Patio.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is on a residential street with plenty of parking space, though car rental is not necessary as all amenities are in very close distance. It is a ground floor Villa, perfectly suitable for Elderly and Children. The Villa has been completely renewed and re-furbished in 2014, with all equipment provided. Outside: The house comes with a typical South-facing patio, with a jasmine plant perfuming a wooden table, perfect for BBQs, or just relaxing in the sun and watching the world go by. Patio 2 is at the back of the house, and is decorated with geraniums and jasmine, perfect to relax in the shade and to clean the sand of your feet after a day on the beach. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, linen, tea-towels, bedding will be provided. The apartment is cleaned before and after each guest. Linen may be changed on request.