Villa in Avsallar, Alanya, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - 4 Bedroom Villa In Alanya To Rent, With A Large Private Pool And Childs Pool
Spectacular views looking out over the Mediterranean from all three floors and from the veranda’s. With mountains and forests to the side its an awe inspiring view. There is a BBQ at the pool and a second BBQ on the large flat roof area which also has a separate room, family dining al fresco, or a romantic meal can be achieved in this magnificent setting. An exciting range of excursions and places of interest include a range of historic sites and buildings, white water rafting for the adventurous and for those who like a calmer pace of life there is golf! And for the children or indeed the young at heart you can find one of the biggest water parks in the region within a few kilometres. An ideal family holiday base with something to keep everyone happy either on hand in the villa or nearby in the town.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Avsallar is situated on the Mediterranean coast and is known as the Turkish Riviera ; boasting beautiful sandy beaches and clear water.
Fugla beach is one of the best on the coast paradise with soft golden sand and a plentiful supply of sun lounger’s for the sun worshippers.
Local water sports including sailing, banana boats, jet skis and para sailing, something to wet your appetite!
It is around an hour from Antalya airport and less than 20 minutes from Alanya with excellent transport connections.
Avsallar is the most popular of the smaller towns in the region with two for the coast's best sandy beaches and abundance of shops, bars and restaurants.
The resort is set in pleasant countryside with forests and nature at its best this makes it an ideal location for walking or picnics.
You could take a traditional Turkish bath, helping to soak away the hard work of shopping indulgences and a well equipped hopsital!
It is well set out and a large investment has been made in the area with statues, parks and fountains which make it a very attractive region to holiday or to live permanently.
There are many places to visit including ancient ruins, hidden coves, historical sites and ancient cities which date back thousands of years, opt for a local guided tour or go it alone there is plenty to do or see here.
Each Wednesday there is a market with lots of attractive items for sale at low cost, you could take back a little bit of this beautiful place with you.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
flexible departure time
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 Sofa beds, Single beds (6), Double beds (1), Cots (1)
- Outside: There is a BBQ at the pool and a second BBQ on the large flat roof area which also has a separate room, family dining al fresco, or a romantic meal can be achieved in this magnificent setting. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen provided, Towels provided Other: All bedrooms and lounge air conditioned