Apartment in Quinta do Lago, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location 5 Mins Walk From Quinta Shopping And The New Conrad Hotel
Valverde Apartment with Pool, Tennis Courts, Gardens & Great Views. Peaceful, family friendly estate, with easy access to restaurants, bars, shops, beaches, tennis & golf. Sleeps 4/6 (Two bedrooms)
About the Owner
We are a family of four (one boy and girl) who love the outdoors and have been holidaying in the Central Algarve for over twenty years. We were initially attracted by the tranquillity of the Valverde estate, together with its amenities and its close proximity to the Quinta Shopping square. Having successfully undertaken literally dozens of holidays with family and friends over the years here, we have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the property and location as being ideal for families, and anyone who enjoys great beaches, eating out, golf, tennis and watersports.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Sports: As well as golf, tennis enthusiasts will find tennis lessons available at the local academy, adjacent to the KoKo Lane café. Bicycle hire can be organised via the Valverde reception or in Almancil. Horse riding can be arranged at the local riding stables, less than 10 minutes drive away. Water sports are plentiful at Quinta beach or at the Lago. The Q Active gym and fitness centre is 5 minutes walk away from the apartment.
The Algarve region is renowned for its sandy beaches, and within a 5 minute drive from the property you can access Quinta, Ancao and Garrao beaches, and the Rio Formosa nature reserve. The neighbouring resort of Vale do Lobo, with its beach, bars and restaurants is less than ten minutes drive away.
The apartment is 20 minutes drive from Faro airport. Car hire is recommended but not essential.
By car, the town of Almancil, and the resort of Vale do Lobo are 5 minutes away, and the attractions of Loule, Faro and Vilamoura, all approximately 20 minutes drive away.
The square of designer shops, bars and restaurants at Quinta Shopping and the new Conrad Hotel with it’s amenities and attractions are both a mere 5 minutes walk away. Bugainvilla Plaza’s supermarket and bank is less than ten minutes walk. You can walk to the local golf driving range and Ko Ko Lane café in 20 minutes.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices & Bookings
1. Prices quoted are per week in GBPs
2. 10% discount is available for bookings six months in advance
3. Changeover days are flexible, as long as a minimum of 3 days are booked
4. £100 deposit (non-refundable) is required per week booked, with full settlement of balance required one month before departure.
5. Payments are accepted by cheque or bank transfer only
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: Family bathroom with bath, separate large shower, twin wash basins, bidet and WC. Bathroom 2: Shower room with large shower, wash basin and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed, fitted wardrobes and air con. Bedroom 2: Twin beds, wardrobes and air con. Both bedrooms open onto a private lower balcony with sunbeds and garden views.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Stair gate, cot, baby buggy, high chair and safe available for hire. Outside: Large (20m) shared swimming pool, free tennis courts, and gardens. Car parking to front of the apartment. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Pool towels, bathroom towels, bed linen and bathrobes are all provided. Maid service is provided weekly to clean the property and change the bed linen; this is available more frequently at additional cost upon request. Other: The upper balcony has excellent views over the gardens and orange groves and is ideal for al fresco dining or entertaining. The lower balcony is very private, and is perfect for sunbathing.